PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism

midge
2nd June 2006, 08:37 PM
Last week while washing the mini, I noticed that my aerial (a Honda one) was all scratched and 'chewed' and that there was, what looked like, some kind of staining and very fine scratches on the roof! My first thought was that some barsteward at my work had swapped their old crappy aerial with mine:mad:. The search was now on to find out who the culprit was. Yesterday, when leaving my work, I discovered more fine scratches and more staining on the roof and this time on the windows above the mirrors. 'What the hell is going on'!! Driving out of the carpark, I saw the culprit in action on another car. I turned the car round and raced over to run the little stain over. I got to within about clubbing distance of the wee sh*t when all of a sudden he let out what sounded like laughter, before jumping up in the air and then flying off.

ianking
2nd June 2006, 08:52 PM
Take an air gun to work the next time

Bignorm
2nd June 2006, 09:49 PM
run the wee ned over

Neil and Lorna
2nd June 2006, 10:07 PM
Had the same problem with a feathered friend.

Look what I had to do.Click the linky.

how to stop a bird attacking your car (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7270)

Neil.:D:)

midge
3rd June 2006, 12:38 AM
Is electrifying a car legal?

The Dogfather
3rd June 2006, 01:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by midge

Is electrifying a car legal?

Even if it was it wouldn't work :(, for same reason that birds can sit on a pylon cable, you'd need an earth.

Gismo
3rd June 2006, 03:04 AM
Birds usually only attack very clean cars because they see their reflection in it and see it as a threat, hence the reason why i never wash my car and hardly ever get any bird sh!t :approve:

The Dogfather
3rd June 2006, 05:18 AM
Nah, you just can't see any new bird sh*t cause is completely covered

Crombers
5th June 2006, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Birds usually only attack very clean cars because they see their reflection in it and see it as a threat, hence the reason why i never wash my car and hardly ever get any bird sh!t :approve:

The excuses keep coming Alan but this one , really !!! :p;)

Gismo
5th June 2006, 12:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers
The excuses keep coming Alan but this one , really !!! :p;)
That's not an excuse :p

X30YES
5th June 2006, 02:54 PM
The trick is to chuck some bread on a couple of cars away ...that keeps them off yours :p;):D