PDA

View Full Version : Z4M vs Boxster S

The Dogfather
1st June 2006, 05:22 AM
Just read a roadtest in the latest Auto-Express, it seems that the Boxster is still the daddy despite costing £3000 less. The M roadster did have more power but it just wasn't a good enough drivers car.

Now where did I put my chequebook ;)

Wul
1st June 2006, 05:33 AM
They had a head to head with them on Top Gear on sunday too although it was the Convertible versions! The Z4 was pretty tail happy though :cool:

Big Col
1st June 2006, 03:18 PM
The Z4 gubs it hands down on looks though!

euan
1st June 2006, 05:37 PM
Z4 looks great, but if I owned it I'd always want to be driving the Boxter. And that's where my money would go.

Z4 looked a right handful, can imagine more than a few will end up in ditches backwards.

The Dogfather
1st June 2006, 05:39 PM
Yup, you're always gonna have to drive one of those very carefully.

zimbo
2nd June 2006, 12:36 AM
Think I would have to have a Porsche key in my hand rather than a BMW one ....but then I do have a thing for Porsches :D:p

Burple
2nd June 2006, 01:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Think I would have to have a Porsche key in my hand rather than a BMW one ....but then I do have a thing for Porsches :D:p

Aye.. your 'thing' needs a restraining order! ;):eek::eek::p:p

I dunno, that's a difficult choice if it *had* to be one of those.. the Porsche DOES look a wee bit weedy, I've always thought that about the Boxster, and I HATE the side repeaters on the Z4..

I think the Z4M wins purely cos it looks like the b@st@rd love-child of two fornicating WW2 fighter planes! :D:D:D

Wul
2nd June 2006, 05:11 AM

....but then I do have a thing for Porsches :D:p

Fill yer boots Ally!! :p:evil:;):D
http://www.oliverhomes.com/home_improvement/images/gallery/porches/porch_0.jpg

Burple
2nd June 2006, 08:08 AM
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't encourage him, he'll be out there on his rocking chair with his banjo and shotgun! lol :D:D:D

"Hey Boy...."

zimbo
3rd June 2006, 02:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

I think the Z4M wins purely cos it looks like the b@st@rd love-child of two fornicating WW2 fighter planes! :D:D:D

What??? You been drinking again!!:question: I dont know what were going to do with you little one:disapprove:

zimbo
3rd June 2006, 02:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

....but then I do have a thing for Porsches :D:p

Fill yer boots Ally!! :p:evil:;):D
http://www.oliverhomes.com/home_improvement/images/gallery/porches/porch_0.jpg

:p:D:cool: