PDA

View Full Version : IMM 2004 NORWICH

seany
19th November 2003, 03:50 AM
ok i know it is jist a bit soon but how is going to the IMM 2004 (INTERNATIONAL MINI MEETING), 20-23 aug.
www.imm2004.co.uk

i thought if there is some NMS members going down, what about a club stand, i know MINI2 will have one, but so can we.

Burple
19th November 2003, 08:41 AM
Definitely be there!
good friends with a lot of the Anglian Mini Club... should be a hell of a party! I know the DJ too!! heh heh heh..
I know there's a lot of people going down...
Was actually thinking about going down with the Mini Clan. Unless you guys fancy organising something within ourselves too?

broken_brian
19th November 2003, 09:22 AM
i will be there too..

i'm up for the clubstand as it could prove quite amusing having my little car on it

:D

Duncan Stewart
19th November 2003, 05:53 PM
Helen and I are booked up for this. Making a week of it with "Mini in the Park" show on 15th then the IMM the following weekend. We are taking my classic mini. Would be great to see a group from NMS there.

seany
19th November 2003, 10:02 PM
duncan the week before the 15th is the scottish one aswell, going to that.

seany
19th November 2003, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Definitely be there!
good friends with a lot of the Anglian Mini Club... should be a hell of a party! I know the DJ too!! heh heh heh..
I know there's a lot of people going down...
Was actually thinking about going down with the Mini Clan. Unless you guys fancy organising something within ourselves too?

ye i think it would be good for the club, but don't now how to go about organising it, i think first thing would to be, get a list of members going to it, then it is HELP.

1 SEAN
2 UNA
3 BROKEN_BRIAN
4 LOW_N_LOUD1

DUNCAN WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND AS WELL?

Duncan Stewart
20th November 2003, 06:12 PM
We will be at the Scottish mini weekend on 7th / 8th also. I am a member of the Caledonian mini club who are organising it so will be taking along my classic but if NMS are setting up a stand at the Scottish mini weekend I can easily bring "Stu" as well - it would be great to see a bigger new mini input than last year.
I have booked the IMM as part of the Caledonian mini club stand but it would be great fun bringing my classic accross to a NMS stand as well for part of the weekend - really upset the new mini haters:D:eek:.
As long as you lot don't mind my stunning stealth fighter black paint job show up your new minis ;)(badly sprayed cans a gloss black :I:clown:)

seany
20th November 2003, 10:28 PM
Duncan i can't see there being a problam, as NMS welcome new and old minis.
the scottish week i do now that MMM is planing a club stand.

broken_brian
26th November 2003, 08:35 AM
if ur going go here and sign up b4 the first of feb as thats when registration closes

i am just about to fill in the form

and puttin NMS as the club that im in :D

http://www.imm2004.org/IMM2004shop.html

seany
26th November 2003, 07:14 PM
cheers brian i am going to do the same, any one else

broken_brian
8th May 2004, 03:32 AM
right come on ppl get yer butts in gear for this one as they are still taking registrations till they have sold out of tickets

just to get this one back in the limelight

go buy tickets now

phantom
8th May 2004, 08:17 PM
Sorry guys, cant make this one, will be at Scottish weekend, Sat only as Sunday is Touring cars at Knockhill. Will be at Mini in Park though, got my knock back letter today for the Mini Calvalcade. Boooo!:(

Burple
10th May 2004, 03:37 AM
Ay oop...
Don't want to be picky Sean..
But the IMM is actually in NORFOLK... Not Norwich..

How did I not spot that before??? duh....

anyway... Get yer tickets!!! :D:cool:;):I

seany
10th May 2004, 05:03 AM
cant make it(work)

seany
10th May 2004, 05:03 AM
cant make it(work)

Duncan Stewart
10th May 2004, 05:07 AM
Ewan - the IMM is at the Norfolk county showground, Norwich, Norfolk - bet you did well at Geography :eek: ;)
Chris - The Scottish Mini weekend & Knockhill touring cars (both of which I will be at :cool:) are two weeks before the IMM

phantom
10th May 2004, 05:36 AM
Hi Duncan and Helen:) I will be at the Mini in the Park on the 12th Sept, but cannot make IMM as can't afford two trips down to Englandshire in as many months:(

broken_brian
10th May 2004, 08:33 AM
right come on there is still time

just to pester you all a bit more :evil:

revised list

1. me
2.Duncan S
13.Ewan aka shorty :p:blackeye::clown:

Sheilz
30th June 2004, 07:43 AM
Hi there, I've got a reservation for the IMM as well. It would be pretty good being able to go with other people from up this way. My other half will be abroad when its on so I'd appreciate the company.
(Sheila from Aberdeen):):cool:;)

Burple
30th June 2004, 07:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Hi there, I've got a reservation for the IMM as well. It would be pretty good being able to go with other people from up this way. My other half will be abroad when its on so I'd appreciate the company.
(Sheila from Aberdeen):):cool:;)

Excellent!!

Well let me know nearer the time too, cos I'm going (providing I get my tickets!!)
hopefully we can get a wee convoy or something sorted!!

certainly a beer or 3 when we get there!!! :D:D:D