PDA

View Full Version : S9 ECY.....EB Coooper

Smitty
30th May 2006, 04:28 AM
A gorgous Electric Blue cooper very similair to mine, but with white S spokes and spots! Is it someone from here??:)

Followed you all the way from Portletham to Laurenckirk junction today!:D

Car was shinning unlike mine!:I

X30YES
30th May 2006, 04:31 AM
That would have been Shielz

Sheilz
1st June 2006, 07:42 AM
Hi Smitty, yes it was me! I did enjoy our mini-mini run! I kept my speed down so you could keep up ;):D:D:D
What you saw was two coats of super resin polish and one of extra gloss protection!
I thought your wee mini was a wee cracker too! EB Rules!
Have just ordered my SPECY ONLY parking sign for the driveway as I'm fed up with pretenders to the throne (R Type, Celica T Sport & Primera) pinching my place :D:D:D:D

X30YES
1st June 2006, 02:56 PM
'pinching my place' (_!_)...:eek::p:D

Smitty
1st June 2006, 08:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Hi Smitty, yes it was me! I did enjoy our mini-mini run! I kept my speed down so you could keep up ;):D:D:D
What you saw was two coats of super resin polish and one of extra gloss protection!
I thought your wee mini was a wee cracker too! EB Rules!
Have just ordered my SPECY ONLY parking sign for the driveway as I'm fed up with pretenders to the throne (R Type, Celica T Sport & Primera) pinching my place :D:D:D:D

Just aswell you kept ur speed down cuz i was going quicker than normal to keep up!:p I normally sit at a steady 75.....gotta watch the fuel levels you see!!;)

MINI was washed last nite and hopefully can get it polished friday/saturday night......wheels are going yellow so needin done asap!:(

Hopefully see you again another nite!!:D

Sheilz
8th June 2006, 08:11 AM
quote:Just aswell you kept ur speed down cuz i was going quicker than normal to keep up!:p I normally sit at a steady 75.....gotta watch the fuel levels you see!!;)

MINI was washed last nite and hopefully can get it polished friday/saturday night......wheels are going yellow so needin done asap!:(

Hopefully see you again another nite!!:D

But, but, I was only doing 69.5mph:approve::approve::D:D

Smitty
8th June 2006, 08:37 PM
Ah yes....of course you were;):p

The Dogfather
8th June 2006, 09:10 PM
Smitty I think your speedo might be out ;)

MartinSullivan
8th June 2006, 09:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Actually I think Sheilzs speedo might be out - Ive never seen her driving at anything as slow as 69.5 ;)

Burple
8th June 2006, 10:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Actually I think Sheilzs speedo might be out - Ive never seen her driving at anything as slow as 69.5 ;)

She was behaving herself remarkably well on the Oxford run then ;)
Mind you, the fear of one of yer wheels hingin' off will do that :eek::eek:;):blackeye:

Sheilz
11th June 2006, 07:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

:eek::eek::eek:

Sheilz
11th June 2006, 07:00 AM
She was behaving herself remarkably well on the Oxford run then ;)

:approve::approve::approve:

Smitty
17th June 2006, 04:40 AM
Spotted again today....this time u were headin to Aberdeen, i was coming home, u weren't long before Fiddes Bridge!

Gave a flash and wave.....not sure if i got a reply!!:p

Sheilz
17th June 2006, 05:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

Spotted again today....this time u were headin to Aberdeen, i was coming home, u weren't long before Fiddes Bridge!

Gave a flash and wave.....not sure if i got a reply!!:p

Sorry Smitty didnt see you. Did see another bonnie wee EB cooper going through Marykirk but the lassie (I think?) didna take my admiring glances on. I was parked up speaking to a friend when she passed.
Had a bit of a scare just before reaching Portlethen. Came across a car stopped half across the carraigeway facing the wrong direction! Ooops! Lets play dodgems! Luckily specy passed his road handling test with flying colours, others weren't so lucky with cars spinning off in all directions to avoid collision with a few bumps and broken lights etc.The 4x4 in front of me had nae chance of ducking in between vehicles though the mini skipped through nae bother. Most fortunately I didnt see anyone with obvious injuries. It all happened so quickly amnt sure if the car had aqua-planed and spun round or if the driver had made an error in trying to cross the road at the wrong place. Poor sod must have thought he was going to cop it!

Smitty
17th June 2006, 05:17 AM
Michty me.....that sounds a bit dramatic! Minis handling isn't just designed for fun then....also brilliant for avoiding near collisions!

Got to say, rain was really bad in places, not suprised there was an accident! Glad to hear you and Specy were ok!:)

That was my last day of the commute in the MINI, look out for a gold Pug 306 now.....i'm still gona flash and wave at MINI drivers!!:evil::p

Sheilz
17th June 2006, 05:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

Michty me.....that sounds a bit dramatic! Minis handling isn't just designed for fun then....also brilliant for avoiding near collisions!

Got to say, rain was really bad in places, not suprised there was an accident! Glad to hear you and Specy were ok!:)

That was my last day of the commute in the MINI, look out for a gold Pug 306 now.....i'm still gona flash and wave at MINI drivers!!:evil::p

Oh! You haven't got rid of your bonnie wee car, that would be such a shame! Will keep an eye out for you anyway. I'm in the Montrose area a lot, esp Lunan where we spend almost every weekend come rain or shine.
Great for the wee one and the dog to get loads of excercise and fresh air. Mind you it was a bit dramatic last Sunday when someone found a dead body on the beach. Haven't found out if it had been washed up by the sea or a party-goer from the night before. When I left the beach about 9pm on Sat night there were more people arriving for parties than had been there all day. Sunday the place was mobbed so we went in country and didnt go down to the actual beach until we saw the cars moving off. Its a fabulous unspoilt beach. Great place to recharge teh batteries.:approve::D:D

Smitty
17th June 2006, 06:12 AM
No no, not got rid of it.....don't be stupid!!!;)

Its mothers car anyway.....i'm at Uni and can't afford to own my own car:( But will be buyin it off her in two years time!!:D

The MINI isn't econimical enough for travelling up n down the road, so using my Dads old car for the rest of the summer, once he gets his new one. Diesel so much better mpg!!

Still get to use the MINI at the weekends:D

Lunan bay is amazing.....if you ever see someone with a massive kite and standing on a board with wheels, hurtling along.....come say Hi cuz that'll be me:p;)

Sheilz
17th June 2006, 06:37 AM
Its a funny world! Have seen guys with those kites on wheels loads of times! I'm the 'wifie' that can be spotted building sandcastles when every sane person is indoors by the fire! I will say Hi next time I see you.:D:D:D