PDA

View Full Version : Photos of new MINI

AndyP & Lenore
26th May 2006, 07:09 AM
Just found this on Mini2/Motoring File.

The opinion on Mini2 is that it someone has used photoshop on it, I'll let you decide.:D

http://www.mini2.com/forum/future-variants/117747-new-cooper-s-traveller-pics.html

Crombers
26th May 2006, 07:43 AM
Until we see the new un's in the 'flesh' i'm on the fence folks

Big Col
26th May 2006, 03:07 PM
More likely is that the bit at the back has been stuck on to hide the rear of the car.

Monsta Mo Mini
26th May 2006, 04:52 PM
None of these are photoshops jobs. Why would you got to the bother of adding a tow ring to a photoshopped image???
As Col said - the bits of plastic are to disguise the more interesting design features from the car paps. NOT keen on the new beefier shape.

Scottie
26th May 2006, 05:14 PM
That's one fine looking car. For me it still looks like a MINI looking forward to the interior which I think will be far improved.

It still beats the more bland looking cars like VW Vauxhall etc etc

Burple
26th May 2006, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

You've SEEN a new one in the flesh :p;);) Or did you miss that at the factory? :p

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

You've SEEN a new one in the flesh :p;);) Or did you misst that at the factory? :p

He's old, probably forgotten it. Either that or his vision is going :evil:

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 06:10 PM
Come on Grandad Crombers, tell us some war stories........

AndyP & Lenore
26th May 2006, 06:52 PM
quote:Not Originally posted by Crombers

I remember when I was a boy........

:eek::blackeye::D;)

markyc
26th May 2006, 07:34 PM
Interesting but what with all the disguising tape and plastic you can never tell what the finished article will look like :disapprove: The bodyshell (I don't think we should have seen) :eek::approve::I at the factory gave you a better idea as to what the car might look like :approve::D;)

Burple
26th May 2006, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Interesting but what with all the disguising tape and plastic you can never tell what the finished article will look like :disapprove: The bodyshell (I don't think we should have seen) :eek::approve::I at the factory gave you a better idea as to what the car might look like :approve::D;)

Oh for a buttonhole camera or Mission Impossible style camera shades...

:p:D:D

Crombers
26th May 2006, 08:52 PM
Eeeeeeeeeee when I were a lad................
Crombers drifts back to a time long ago remembering...............

Pounds shillings & pence
Choppers
Space Hoppers
Slime
Panini World Cup Sticker Album c1974
Glam Rock
High waisters
Wedges
Flight Deck
Subbuteo
Torches & armbands - the DARK mornings

Ahhhhhhh the memories :)

The Bull
27th May 2006, 02:51 AM
In the first one the colour has been added with photoshop although the lights dont look right considering the lights will no longer lift with the bonnet.

The second one looks ok, pretty genuine I'd say.

The traveller is disguised too much to tell what will come out of it.

One thing that is clear is the back corners bulging a lot more, not sure but it might grow on me.

Is it me or have the mirrors grown slightly?

monkimagic
27th May 2006, 04:45 AM
I like it, but all shots even the black one have the headlights in the bonnet, I thought it was to leave this feature out.

I look forward to 150 BHP turbo cooper

Burple
27th May 2006, 06:10 AM

Pounds shillings & pence
Choppers
Space Hoppers
Slime
Glam Rock
High waisters
Wedges
Flight Deck
Subbuteo

Flight Deck SERIOUSLY kicked some donkey!!! :D:D:D
My cousins had it and we were never allowed to play with it cos we were 'too young' :mad::mad:

But my dad managed to find one for me eventually! (cos they were a bit old by that time ;):p)

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2006, 06:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Pounds shillings & pence
Choppers
Space Hoppers
Slime
Glam Rock
High waisters
Wedges
Flight Deck
Subbuteo

Flight Deck SERIOUSLY kicked some donkey!!! :D:D:D
My cousins had it and we were never allowed to play with it cos we were 'too young' :mad::mad:

But my dad managed to find one for me eventually! (cos they were a bit old by that time ;):p)

What platform did you play it on? C64? Amiga?

Sadly I don't remember the game, but if was on one of those systems, I would no doubt have played it.

I was one of those (I'd rather stay inside and play with my Commodore computer than find a girlfreind) type of guys.:eek::(;):D

Burple
27th May 2006, 07:42 AM
quote:

What platform did you play it on? C64? Amiga?

Sadly I don't remember the game, but if was on one of those systems, I would no doubt have played it.

I was one of those (I'd rather stay inside and play with my Commodore computer than find a girlfreind) type of guys.:eek::(;):D

I was talking about the game (by Airfix ;)) where you got a wee aircraft carrier and a joystick and massive roll of fishing line, to which you attached the navy Phantom jet to. Then you had to control it's descent to the 'carrier with the joystich attached to the other end of the line! :D:D:D:D

Best fun ever! :cool:

And OMG!!!
THere's one for sale RIGHT NOW on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIRFIX-FLIGHT-DECK_W0QQitemZ6061158179QQcategoryZ70107QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem)!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D