PDA

View Full Version : was looking for a funny post

Scottie
26th May 2006, 12:48 AM
but nobody has posted anything thats worth laughing at so I could try another new smilie out.

So http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/laughing.gif

Scottie
26th May 2006, 12:49 AM
ahh that's crap got a wee white box round it:(

X30YES
26th May 2006, 01:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

ahh that's crap got a wee white box round it:(
change it to a wee Black box ,you'll no notice it as much :D:D

Wul
26th May 2006, 02:12 AM
Fi - the white box is so you see the wee dudes shadow :)

Wul
26th May 2006, 02:15 AM
If you want a laugh - while putting petrol in the car today I was watching a wee ned jet washing his R reg civic - he managed to tangle the lance hose round the brush hose. Anyway - with a gleekit look on his face he started to untangle the lance hose - with his finger still on the trigger.................yup it took three, yes THREE soakings for him to realise he should let go of the trigger first - I nearly fell on the forecourt laughing!!! :clown:

X30YES
26th May 2006, 02:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

If you want a laugh - while putting petrol in the car today I was watching a wee ned jet washing his R reg civic - he managed to tangle the lance hose round the brush hose. Anyway - with a gleekit look on his face he started to untangle the lance hose - with his finger still on the trigger.................yup it took three, yes THREE soakings for him to realise he should let go of the trigger first - I nearly fell on the forecourt laughing!!! :clown:
Brill and was even laughing before I read it all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Neil and Lorna
26th May 2006, 02:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

PMSL :D:D:D

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 03:06 AM
This is why you should always have a video camera handy.

Burple
26th May 2006, 05:10 AM
That's why we need Life Guards in the gene pool! :D:D