PDA

View Full Version : thistle run please help

minimad
25th May 2006, 10:11 PM
its thursday afternoon and ive just found out that ive got a day off on sunday.is there any way i could come to the run and maybe pay my £15 when at newtongrange.if so how will i get my reg details and number,please if anybody can help me on this matter it will be greatly apreciated.

Sweeney
25th May 2006, 10:14 PM
Quoted from their website:

"You "can" enter the Run on the day, but you will receive NO discount, will only receive a run pack IF we have any spare packs (this is of course subject to availability).

So don't wait..... Get your entry in NOW!"

Smurf
25th May 2006, 11:11 PM
Entries have closed...
So get yourself over to Newtongrange fairly early on Sunday morning - registration opens at 9.30, driver's briefing at 10.45, run starts at 11.

If you are there early enough, there should be some entries and run packs left - but nothing is guaranteed! There are alternatives if there are no full entries left, but you should still be able to do the run.

It would be fab if you could be there! :D

Edit - from the Mini Clan web site -
The online payment (via PayPal) for The Thistle Run 2006 is now closed!!
Entry (and payment) can still be done on the day however.

If you wish to turn up on the day - please be at the Newtongrange Mining Museum in plenty of time for the 9.30am registration opening time (10.30am at the Latest!!).

N12 JLK
25th May 2006, 11:58 PM
Sure you can the more the merrier. Dont know where you come from but look at this thread.
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7789

Crombers
26th May 2006, 07:53 AM
Come along , never mind if you don't get a run pack , it's an ace day out & you get to meet us squad as well :approve::p;):D

minimad
26th May 2006, 08:51 AM
thanks everyone im going to tag along with elfman looking forward to meeting u all as this is my first run see u soon

Mark R
28th May 2006, 03:59 AM
I'm thinking about showing up for this on the day. Still got the slow puncture till Monday night though so not sure if I should chance it until I know the tire is fine. Newtongrange is only about 3 miles from my house so it'll most likely be a last minute decision. I may go along anyway just to see all the minis as long as that wouldn't be a problem.

Smurf
28th May 2006, 04:11 AM
No problem at all! Not sure how many parking spaces we have... so you might not get parked with the "runners"...
There will be full run packs for sale tomorrow, so anyone wanting a late entry - just turn up. But please not at the last minute! Registration opens at 9.30, drivers briefing 10.45, run leaves 11am.

It's not too long a run, so your slow puncture might cope, Mark.

Mark R
28th May 2006, 04:15 AM
I think it would be fine, as long as the nail doesn't make it's way out of the wheel on the way.:D

I've been running about in it for the last week and a half and only put more air in once, twice when I get that done later tonight, in that time. Now that I know there will be full run packs that might make it a more definite maybe for me. How much would it be for registration?

Craig
28th May 2006, 04:20 AM
Mark, it's £15 which includes your run mag, magnetic sign for your car, sticker for your window and a whole load of freebies!!:D:D

plus the smiling faces as over 125 cars go past tooting their horns ;)

(I have a foot pump in my car so if it needs air, give me a shout tommorrow :approve:)

Mark R
28th May 2006, 05:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd
(I have a foot pump in my car so if it needs air, give me a shout tommorrow :approve:)

Much appreciated offer Craig, hopefully it won't be something I'll need to use but good to know it's there. :)

N12 JLK
28th May 2006, 05:57 AM
Who wants my magnetic sticker as me and those DONT get on. Only-me will tell you why:disapprove::disapprove:

Craig
28th May 2006, 03:28 PM
I'll take it...;)

Burple
29th May 2006, 06:01 PM
Good to meet you yesterday!

It's hard to keep up with all the new faces sometimes!! :D:D:cool: