PDA

View Full Version : Warmth!

The Dogfather
25th May 2006, 06:59 PM
Is it me or is this rapidly turning into the coldest summer in ages. I was looking at the longterm forecasts (pinch of salt) all of them are showing is gonna get colder rather than warmer in the next week or so. :(

We took the dog for a walk last night, had to come back an put a warmer coat on it was so cold. Brrrrrrrrr!

I suppose its a good thing if you run a cinema though ;)

Big Col
25th May 2006, 07:01 PM
Jeez! The guy can walk the dog, spend 12 hours working on a computer but he's off on the pat and mick? Get back to work ya lazy bass!!!

Scottie
25th May 2006, 07:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
Is it me or is this rapidly turning into the coldest summer in ages. I was looking at the longterm forecasts (pinch of salt) all of them are showing is gonna get colder rather than warmer in the next week or so. :(

We took the dog for a walk last night, had to come back an put a warmer coat on it was so cold. Brrrrrrrrr!

oh yeah I agree. We had the coal fire on last night and the night before. b'rrrr.

Not only that the wind that has been about very drying and really slowed down the crops/grass growing March/April time but getting much better now.:I:I

The Dogfather
25th May 2006, 07:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Jeez! The guy can walk the dog, spend 12 hours working on a computer but he's off on the pat and mick? Get back to work ya lazy bass!!!

Cough, but I'm sick.

How sick.:question:

<Insert Chubby Brown Joke :eek:>

Burple
25th May 2006, 07:06 PM

Cough, but I'm sick.

How sick.:question:

<Insert Chubby Brown Joke :eek:>

..in bed with your sister sick? :p:p:p:eek:;):D

Gismo
25th May 2006, 07:52 PM
Well it's 31 degrees here in Baku :cool:

Big Col
25th May 2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah but you're still old and bald! :D

X30YES
25th May 2006, 09:04 PM
I was in Lerwick last night ...(dentist):( ..and it was snowing !!! yes snowing , well heavy Sleet with cars slipping all over the place ... that was before I started on The Liquid Gold as well before that big lanky streak o P*$h starts :p:D:D:D

Scottie
25th May 2006, 09:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I was in Lerwick last night ...(dentist):( ..and it was snowing !!! yes snowing , well heavy Sleet with cars slipping all over the place ... that was before I started on The Liquid Gold as well before that big lanky streak o P*$h starts :p:D:D:D

it was snowing when travelling through the drumochter pass monday evening

X30YES
25th May 2006, 09:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Well it's 31 degrees here in Baku :cool:
useful link (http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1056117176152):D:D

AndyP & Lenore
25th May 2006, 09:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

it was snowing when travelling through the drumochter pass monday evening

But it always snows on Drumochter Pass. June/July February, makes no difference.:D

AndyP & Lenore
25th May 2006, 09:59 PM

I suppose its a good thing if you run a cinema though ;)

:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::appr ove:

The Dogfather
25th May 2006, 11:28 PM
There was a heavy sleet shower in Dyce this afternoon, just as I was filling the car up :evil:

Neil and Lorna
26th May 2006, 12:49 AM
It kinda blows all relevance to global warming out the window.:eek:

Neil :cool::cool:

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 12:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Neil

Not really, there's a chance that global warming could shut down the Gulfstream, Scotland has the same latitude as Newfoundland we could easily end up with that sort of weather.

Crombers
26th May 2006, 08:18 AM

quote:Originally posted by Neil

Not really, there's a chance that global warming could shut down the Gulfstream, Scotland has the same latitude as Newfoundland we could easily end up with that sort of weather.

Cheers for that VB :(

Gismo
26th May 2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah but you're still old and bald! :D

Watch it high tower or i'll send the Baku heavies over :evil::p:) and yes, they look exactly like they do on the TV :D

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 09:22 PM
http://217.160.75.104/wz/pics/MT8_Aberdeen_ens.png

The Dogfather
26th May 2006, 09:23 PM
Cold till the end of the month then back to average temps in early June, maybe :D

Possible sleet on the 29th though!