PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Aid

Scottie
24th May 2006, 07:18 PM
Anyone watching.:question: Think it's good:I

Wonder how the Scottish legend get on tonight against the rest of the world.

The Dogfather
24th May 2006, 07:30 PM
Will the rest of the world have the full team out :question:

If not it should be an easy win for the legends

duncan
24th May 2006, 07:38 PM
I HATE so called celebrities and these kind of shows. Its just a big love in for them, and a vehicle for them to massage their egos.

We're away to get a month of the world cup in 16 days, with hopefully some of the best teams in the world, and England ;) playing. Now thats football!

Burple
24th May 2006, 07:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

I HATE so called celebrities and these kind of shows. Its just a big love in for them, and a vehicle for them to massage their egos.

Spot on! :D
The idea itself is a fair one, but who cares about 'celebrities' mincing about on a football pitch pretending they actually have some talent?
Get back into the trashy mags where you belong, entertaining the Lowest Common Denominator with your burberry-clad bitching about each other and flaunting your plastic surgery! :D:D;);)

Bring on the REAL football

:p

Scottie
24th May 2006, 09:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Spot on! :D
The idea itself is a fair one, but who cares about 'celebrities' mincing about on a football pitch pretending they actually have some talent?
Get back into the trashy mags where you belong, entertaining the Lowest Common Denominator with your burberry-clad bitching about each other and flaunting your plastic surgery! :D:D;);)

Bring on the REAL football

:p

Jeez you and Duncan are a couple of Grandads moaning grumbling auld gits ;):p:D:kiss:

euan
24th May 2006, 09:27 PM
I like it, good cause and they have some decent players in the squads. England legends team should have humped them last night but weren't playing like they meant it.

Burple
24th May 2006, 09:59 PM
quote:

Jeez you and Duncan are a couple of Grandads moaning grumbling auld gits ;):p:D:kiss:

Just practicing for the day I can yell at those pesky kids to "Get off my damn lawn!!!" ;);):D:D:D:D:p:p:clown:

Scottie
24th May 2006, 11:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:

Just practicing for the day I can yell at those pesky kids to "Get off my damn lawn

just as your false teeth fall out.;):p:kiss:

duncan
25th May 2006, 12:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Ach, away and rot yer brain reading yer Hello and Heat magazines :eek::p;)

Scottie
25th May 2006, 12:47 AM

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Ach, away and rot yer brain reading yer Hello and Heat magazines :eek::p;)

Psychic as well I see;):p:D