PDA

View Full Version : GHERKINS

Big Col
18th November 2003, 10:34 PM
This is a survey inspired by Wul in another thread but...gherkins? Does ANYONE like the evil lil green gits?

Big Gordy
18th November 2003, 10:47 PM
Me :D I like them. No suprise there then :p:D:approve:

GAJ
18th November 2003, 11:08 PM
I like them too. Perhaps off topic and banter is a better place for the topic though, if a mod wants to move it!

Big Col
18th November 2003, 11:10 PM
Fair point about the place for the topic Gaj but since you like gherkins, your opinion is now irrelevant. :p

Could a normal honest gherkin disliking mod please move the topic?

Gismo
19th November 2003, 12:13 AM
Sorry, another thumbs up for the gherkin lovers, used to love taking the kids to McD's or the other one, cause then i got 3, yummy :D

Bonnie Scotland

Big Gordy
19th November 2003, 12:21 AM
Gherkins rule ya bass :p:D:approve:

macblob
19th November 2003, 01:58 AM
mmmm Gherkins:D

Burple
19th November 2003, 02:22 AM
Bleh....
Manky Little Green spawn of Snotters (oops sorry...'Bogeys'.. 'snotters' are the runny ones eh?... ;)
Put them firmly in the same bin as Sprouts and Mayo and Cucumber and Tripe!!
Blehh... :dead::dead::disapprove:

;):cool:

Big Col
19th November 2003, 02:24 AM
<looks about totally aghast> What kind of people am I talking to on here???? Honestly you think you know some people then what happens?? They turn out to be gherkin lovers! You guys aint gonna start offering people Koolaid are ya? <wonders if anyone will get the reference>.

L&L you have restored my faith in man & woman kind. The world may be filled with weird people but at least some of them know where to draw the line!

Julz
19th November 2003, 05:26 AM
Must say, I'm a bit o' a gherkin fan meeself, especially the wee ones you can stick up your nose to look like bogeys!! (I blame the parents!!):p

Burple
19th November 2003, 08:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Must say, I'm a bit o' a gherkin fan meeself, especially the wee ones you can stick up your nose to look like bogeys!! (I blame the parents!!):p

If they're the ones in the tins Julz, I'm afraid your parents have been lying to you too!! LYING I tell you!!

They're peas.... ;););):D

snigger snigger... <remembers jokes from Skye about pea-ing on the floor...> snigger ;):D:D:p

broken_brian
19th November 2003, 09:16 AM
nope can't stand them they get left out in the ordering process

Julz
19th November 2003, 05:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

[quote]
snigger snigger... <remembers jokes from Skye about pea-ing on the floor...> snigger ;):D:D:p

:D:D:D:p

Wul
19th November 2003, 06:24 PM
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dea d::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dea d::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead:BLEURGH!:dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dea d::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dea d::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dea d::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:[

knaone
19th November 2003, 08:23 PM
my memories of gherkins are of a guy i went to college with throwing them 1 onto the wall of Mcdonalds or 2 the windows....

No very nice....

I prefer to get pain burgers from mcdonalds and such.... i think its a bit safer

Burple
19th November 2003, 08:48 PM
quote:
I prefer to get pain burgers from mcdonalds and such.... i think its a bit safer

Pain burgers??? What sort of Maccy Ds do you go to???
does that come with Whiplash fries? :D:D heh heh heh
anything you'd care to share with us? ;);):blackeye:

tee hee... sorry... just been in a 2 hour meeting... :cool:

GAJ
19th November 2003, 10:08 PM
I think the safest thing is to eat the gherkins and throw away the "meat"!

Not that I have ever done that!

Big Col
19th November 2003, 11:22 PM
Pfff. Sure you ain't Gaj! I bet you've tossed away the meat more times than youd care to admit during your teenage years! :p

Monsta Mo Mini
19th November 2003, 11:52 PM
I'm staying out of this one!!!!!

Gismo
19th November 2003, 11:54 PM
As a newly elected moderator i'm keeping a firm eye on this one ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Big Gordy
20th November 2003, 12:04 AM
A 'firm eye' :eek: hahahahehehehohoho :p:D:approve:

knaone
20th November 2003, 12:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:

Pain burgers??? What sort of Maccy Ds do you go to???
does that come with Whiplash fries? :D

You do have to pay extra for the whiplash fries.... :eek: i am sure you would've remembered it was yourself who told me about it!:blackeye:

I dont think anything is safe from Maccy Ds but its got adictive qualities.... you know its like ordering a drink at the bar that you know you really shouldn't... its dangerous, its taking your life into your own hands mwhahahahaha :dead::dead::dead::dead:

GAJ
20th November 2003, 01:08 AM
All this reminds me of the young laddie who ran an errand to the butchers shop and asked the butcher for a pound of best mince.

The butcher, by way of small talk, replied to him "Aye, you cannae beat the meat in here!" to which the young lad shouted out, a little too quickly, "I'm no! I'm Just trying to get ma change oot ma pocket!":):I

knaone
20th November 2003, 01:15 AM
:p:p:D:D:D:D:p:p:clown:

Hehe... Thats a good one :cool:

Big Col
20th November 2003, 01:59 AM
There was the other one about the butcher that sells condoms. The wee guy goes in and says "An extra large condom an a pound a fillet" to which the butcher replies "A pound ye dinnae!"

Willie M
20th November 2003, 04:34 PM
Or the time Julian Clarey went into the butcher and asked if he could have a mince round....