PDA

View Full Version : SIlent Hill

Burple
18th May 2006, 06:18 PM
Anyone else out there in NMS-land seen it?

:cool::cool:

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 06:31 PM
Never saw it while we were showing it.

Did you like it:question:

Burple
18th May 2006, 07:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Ooh yes! :D

I've only ever played a wee bit on one of the games, but Ellie's played them all.

Could have done with building the suspense a bit like the game, rather than just bashing on with the monsters and gore ;) but it was definitely a well thought out and well executed idea, they had a lot of action to fit into a film length space. The 'monsters', effects and sets were spot on in comparison (Top honours have to go to the 'Shaky Nurses', and the story (most of the time) felt like you were folowing someone on a 'walkthrough' of the game :cool:

Bit surprised it was only a 15 tho, but I suppose it has the games to thank for that. I might even have to buy the DVD when it comes out :D

X30YES
18th May 2006, 07:49 PM

I guess your jobs like working for the Park's dept, and having to cut your own grass as well :p:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 08:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I guess your jobs like working for the Park's dept, and having to cut your own grass as well :p:D:D

The only time we get to watch a movie in our cinema is when we watch it at 11pm at night with no customers in.:D

Smitty
19th May 2006, 05:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Anyone else out there in NMS-land seen it?

:cool::cool:

Yes indeed, went to a late night showing....so walking home in the dark at 2am.....i wasn't scared...HONEST!!;):dead:

I've played three outta 4 games, and the games beat it hands down for scareness! I reckon its beacuase you are in control with the game!

The film was good, but storyline was a bit weird, as it is based on the first game. Bring on Silent Hill 2 as it has a much stronger storyline!:D