PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

Craig
18th May 2006, 02:22 AM
well as some of you know, I've had a rattle from my JCW exhaust for a while and last time it was in it was "no fault found"...:disapprove:

so, Knottie was in for his first service the other day and asked them to look again as the problem had got worse and guess what................... new CAT required :eek:

I was a bit surprised that this item would need replaced so soon, however it may just have been a defective part..

getting replaced on Monday :approve:

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 02:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

well as some of you know, I've had a rattle from my JCW exhaust for a while and last time it was in it was "no fault found"...:disapprove:

so, Knottie was in for his first service the other day and asked them to look again as the problem had got worse and guess what................... new CAT required :eek:

I was a bit surprised that this item would need replaced so soon, however it may just have been a defective part..

getting replaced on Monday :approve:

It must have been faulty at the start, that is just bad luck - we know how you feel.

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 03:03 AM
you did have the fist kit in the UK :p

Scottie
18th May 2006, 04:13 AM
that will make two exhaust fited by Menzies that broke cause mines did aswell but the ace serice department at Calterdon sorted it out :D:cool:along with all the missing clips that wisnae fitted to the bidykit.:(

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 04:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

that will make two exhaust fited by Menzies that broke cause mines did aswell but the ace serice department at Calterdon sorted it out :D:cool:along with all the missing clips that wisnae fitted to the bidykit.:(

Now it's not as if we fitted dodgy parts on purpose Fe....:eek::evil:;)

Scottie
18th May 2006, 04:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Now it's not as if we fitted dodgy parts on purpose Fe....:eek::evil:;)

now listen here "Minimeless":D;) hey that's a good name for you:)

dinnae start on me or I be round to visit you in your new office;):p:blackeye:

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 04:40 AM
bring it Thorne !!!!! :p

X30YES
18th May 2006, 05:14 AM

dont mention clips to me .....:mad: long long story .

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 05:18 AM
hey angus, ever had any problems with clips on your bodykit?