PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 12:59 AM
Hey, again been told to come on by X30 YES. I am a New MINI salesman :cool: so if you are needing any help or good deals give me a shout!!!

The Dogfather
18th May 2006, 01:09 AM
At Menzies :question:

Welcome to NMS :D

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 01:10 AM
Welcome to NMS.:D

We are all always looking for good deals.;):D

The Dogfather
18th May 2006, 01:12 AM
Just read the other thread, Parks of Hamilton.

And its Kylie right, you should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky............ :p

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 01:12 AM
Nah not Menzies, Douglas Park, one and only!!
Cheers guys!

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 01:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Just read the other thread, Parks of Hamilton.

And its Kylie right, you should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky............ :p

PMSL:D:D

X30YES
18th May 2006, 01:20 AM
'ESPECIALLY FOR YOU' :D:D:Dwelcome welcome ..you still going to buy me that pint then in the Waterside ,:p;)....usual sales patter I guess , promise you everything to get a sale ;)!!

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 01:28 AM
hello kyle, hows andy doing ;)

sleepyrascal
18th May 2006, 01:33 AM
I just cant get minime out of my head, its spinning around! When he left there certainly was tears on my pillow! Put your hand on your heart and tell me that your gona serve us as well as MINIME did!! I was hoping the replacement would be a red blooded woman but hey..

Welcome to NMS. Now im selling my car and looking for a BMW 330d. Maybe you can help me. But maybe not...

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 01:34 AM
The Pint is ready and waiting!! Although not out much in Strathaven, bigger fish to fry in the Town. Ryan, Andys doing brill lol

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 01:38 AM
thats good :p

is it possible just to speak to yourself kyle instead of parts/service when im wanting something? (maybe jcw spoiler etc soon still undecided)

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 01:39 AM
Will do my best my friend. I am only on the Mini sales side at the moment, but if you know exactly what it is your after and have a deal on it i am sure we at "Douglas Park" could fixyou up!!!

X30YES
18th May 2006, 01:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

I just cant get minime out of my head, its spinning around! When he left there certainly was tears on my pillow! Put your hand on your heart and tell me that your gona serve us as well as MINIME did!! I was hoping the replacement would be a red blooded woman but hey..

Welcome to NMS. Now im selling my car and looking for a BMW 330d. Maybe you can help me. But maybe not...
You should be so lucky :clown:
re your quote above :D:D:DBrill PSWL at that one

X30YES
18th May 2006, 01:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by kyleminiman

Will do my best my friend. I am only on the Mini sales side at the moment, but if you know exactly what it is your after and have a deal on it i am sure we at "Douglas Park" could fixyou up!!!
Fix you up Fit you up more like ;)

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 01:43 AM
ill speak to you soon anyways kyle, so are you gonna be popping along to any of the runs then?

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 01:52 AM
No bother Ryan, might do, blow ya all away with my MINI One

X30YES
18th May 2006, 01:57 AM
Great salesman that canny drive an S eh;)...you sure your old enough to buy me that pint as well :eek:

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 02:29 AM
kyle i hope you add a figure and double it to his next purchase, claim it as a mistake.

or when he asks for a courtesy car tell him to use his bus pass! (doesn't cost him anything)

:eek::blackeye::dead:

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 03:17 AM
A good customer would let me have a wee shot o his cooper S!!!!!

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 03:24 AM
shocking, not even giving you a shot? take it out for a spin next time it's in ;)

still wanting to see mine once its had all its stuff fitted?

midge
18th May 2006, 04:02 AM
Hi Kyle, welcome to NMS. I bought a DS/B Cooper S from you last year - great wee car. Keep up the good work.

Bignorm
18th May 2006, 05:02 AM
hey kyle welcome to nms <MENZIES STILL NO1 THO>

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 05:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by roaster21

and the only Sponsor !!!!!!!:mad::blackeye::evil:;)
Get Mr Park to sponsor the site, go on.go on go on !!!;):D

he's minted !!!!!!!:approve::approve::approve::approve:

X30YES
18th May 2006, 05:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by midge

Hi Kyle, welcome to NMS. I bought a DS/B Cooper S from you last year - great wee car. Keep up the good work.
Where you been all year :eek:....get posting man;)

X30YES
18th May 2006, 05:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

and the only Sponsor !!!!!!!:mad::blackeye::evil:
Get Mr Park to sponsor the site, go on.go on go on !!!;)

he's minted !!!!!!!
Might be sorted .... he who LOL etc etc ;)

Sweeney
18th May 2006, 05:40 AM
did you notice what colour mini his is angus? ;) haha

X30YES
18th May 2006, 05:40 AM

A good customer would let me have a wee shot o his cooper S!!!!!
I know I'm daft but.... you canny see over the wheel ya wee squirt :D:D:D

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 06:05 AM
he who laughs last, thinks the slowest Angus :p

minimad
18th May 2006, 07:06 AM
hi kyle how much to fit jcw kit to my 52 cooper s

X30YES
18th May 2006, 02:45 PM

he who laughs last, thinks the slowest Angus :p
mmmmm need to fink a wee bit aboot that wan ;):D

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 04:18 PM
he who laughs last is also still laughing when everyone else has stopped:p

Scottie
18th May 2006, 05:01 PM
Hi Kyle or is it Kylie:question:

You know you should apply for the job through at Menzies much more central than Doouglas Park by the way is that a place or a dealership or a park without a dug in it.?

Anyway welcome.:)

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 05:11 PM
Its all of the above and one of the biggest dealers in Scotland, plus live 15 mins away, s is kinda ideal!! P.S its Kyle, (Kylie on a Sat Night) Cheers

52 plate works kit is £3800 if they still do it for that age of car!

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 05:23 PM

Which they do of course ;)(price includes fitting)

Gismo
18th May 2006, 05:28 PM
Welcome Kyle, you don't know what you're letting yourself in for ;):p:):cool:

Scottie
18th May 2006, 05:35 PM

Its all of the above and one of the biggest dealers in Scotland, plus live 15 mins away, s is kinda ideal!! P.S its Kyle, (Kylie on a Sat Night) Cheers

Ah but biggest is not always best.:D If you can sell parts at cost them I might visit.:)

Burple
18th May 2006, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

What he says ^ :)
Welcome aboard...

Strange that another Mini salesman appears on NMS the minute Broon leaves Mini isn't it.... hmmm...

:p

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 05:58 PM
Lol to be the biggest you need to be the best. Dont know about cost tho!!
Cheers

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 06:01 PM

Cheers

bites tongue :mad::approve::eek:

Scottie
18th May 2006, 06:13 PM

Cheers

How do you define best though.

is it biggest in terms of square feet that you showroom sits on.

No of Mini's you sell

or your size of patch

because the biggest dealer in Scotland in terms or area covered is Calterdon re the Highlands and Islands so I would infact term them the largest dealer in Scotland.

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 06:26 PM
quote:How do you define best though.

is it biggest in terms of square feet that you showroom sits on.

No of Mini's you sell

or your size of patch

because the biggest dealer in Scotland in terms or area covered is Calterdon re the Highlands and Islands so I would infact term them the largest dealer in Scotland.

LOL ok they are the Largest but we are the biggest/best. Have you seen our showroom? its like a shoe box, still waiting on our new showroom getting built. i think Mini recognise what kinda numbers are sold vs target etc. Neway all friends here !!!

ianking
18th May 2006, 06:50 PM
Eastern told me they were the biggest, I think all the dealers tell that though.
Eastern should be opening a new showroom pretty soon which is just for mini (seperate site from BMW). They also say at the moment they have the largest air conditioned showroom in Scotland.

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hi Kyle or is it Kylie:question:

You know you should apply for the job through at Menzies much more central than Doouglas Park by the way is that a place or a dealership or a park without a dug in it.?

Anyway welcome.:)

PMSL.:D

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Eastern told me they were the biggest, I think all the dealers tell that though.
Eastern should be opening a new showroom pretty soon which is just for mini (seperate site from BMW). They also say at the moment they have the largest air conditioned showroom in Scotland.

Thought Dunedin was the biggest. You know, the one in Selkirk. They reguarly carry almost 4 nearly-new Mini's in stock.;););)

ianking
18th May 2006, 06:53 PM
And sometimes they have 1 in the showroom at Selkirk.
Remember their 4 nearly new outside though consist of 2 demonstrators and 1 courtesy car so they usually only carry 1 cherished. However it may be 2 at the moment.

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 06:57 PM

And sometimes they have 1 in the showroom at Selkirk.
Remember their 4 nearly new outside though consist of 2 demonstrators and 1 courtesy car so they usually only carry 1 cherished. However it may be 2 at the moment.

:D

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 07:00 PM
LOL brill, just the 2! Think we have around 45 used cars in stock. Can only get two new cars into our showroom. Roll on next year for the new showroom.

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 07:02 PM

LOL brill, just the 2! Think we have around 45 used cars in stock. Can only get two new cars into our showroom. Roll on next year for the new showroom.

Hmmmm. menzies beat you to that one. Theirs opens soon.:p

ianking
18th May 2006, 07:30 PM
I was in Menzies new showroom on Tuesday. It has the cars in it now. Going up again tonight when i drop the car of for repair. Think they will get about 7 cars in.

The Dogfather
18th May 2006, 07:57 PM

I was in Menzies new showroom on Tuesday. It has the cars in it now. Going up again tonight when i drop the car of for repair. Think they will get about 7 cars in.

8 they can stick a car in the bit that was reserved for Ian's desk.

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2006, 09:30 PM

8 they can stick a car in the bit that was reserved for Ian's desk.

LOL. Low blow!;):blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::D

Bignorm
18th May 2006, 10:17 PM
ha ha nope you can fit 6 cars in the showroom no problem at all its open the now <menzies still no one>

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Welcome aboard...

Strange that another Mini salesman appears on NMS the minute Broon leaves Mini isn't it.... hmmm...

tis rather funny that eh !!!!:eek::blackeye::evil:

Bignorm
18th May 2006, 11:14 PM

Welcome aboard...

tis rather funny that eh !!!!:eek::blackeye::evil:

cant beat the service menzies offer tho[;o]

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 11:16 PM
how is it funny.........

CooperTrooper
18th May 2006, 11:21 PM
i think they r questioning ur professional integrity there :eek:

Mini Me
18th May 2006, 11:28 PM
i'm all for another dealer on the site,can only promote good business, but they should be a commercial sponsor before offering a service.IMHO

CooperTrooper
18th May 2006, 11:29 PM
it can only be good for site members with 2 dealers fightin it out for the finest prices / service!

kyle! how much for a JCW sound kit fitted, sounds more fun than a service :p

kyleminiman
18th May 2006, 11:55 PM
Andy for your, FREE!!!

(will find out)

Will speak to Douglas and see what he is saying about it then!

Burple
19th May 2006, 12:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by CooperTrooper

i think they r questioning ur professional integrity there :eek:

Well, y'know.. it just looks a bit suspect is all..
The same day Minime leaves MINI, another salesman from a different dealership 'just happens' to appear on NMS..;)
..After the wall of silence on the site from the rest of the Mini dealersip community.

But then again, I may be wrong, it may just be a coincidence, and how on earth could I doubt the word of a CAR SALESMAN? ;);):p:p:D:D

Don't get me wrong, dealer competition = good
better deals for NMS = better :D
(if only the savings involved managed to outweigh the cost in petrol to get to there!) :D:D:p:p

Scottie
19th May 2006, 12:18 AM
I would agree great to be part of the site for advice etc etc.

BUT if your company is going to profit from the site which it will if folks buy product from you. Therefore you must become a sponsor no doubt about it

it is the decent thing for your company to do business code of conduct and all that. MMM could sue your company:eek::D:);) for any profit you make through the site otherwise.

X30YES
19th May 2006, 12:22 AM

BUT if your company is going to profit from the site which it will if folks buy product from you. Therefore you must become a sponsor no doubt about it

it is the decent thing for your company to do business code of conduct and all that. MMM could sue your company:eek::D:);) for any profit you make through the site otherwise.

< Is on the case Fi ...dont worry ;):D

AeroJonny
19th May 2006, 12:22 AM

and the only Sponsor !!!!!!!:mad::blackeye::evil:;)
Get Mr Park to sponsor the site, go on.go on go on !!!;):D

he's minted !!!!!!!:approve::approve::approve::approve:

Damn right he's minted, I saw his gleaming new silver McMerc SLR in Kilmacolm a couple of weeks ago...soooo nice!

X30YES
19th May 2006, 12:24 AM
re Well, y'know.. it just looks a bit suspect is all..
The same day Minime leaves MINI, another salesman from a different dealership 'just happens' to appear on NMS..
..After the wall of silence on the site from the rest of the Mini dealersip community.
I asked him ...all will /might show later

I asked him

Scottie
19th May 2006, 12:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

< Is on the case Fi ...dont worry ;):D

:D:D and I want whatever discount Augus gets.;):p

X30YES
19th May 2006, 12:29 AM
Discount who said anything about discount <coughsplutterstutters> :I:I, :eek:.........;);):D:D:D...

Burple
19th May 2006, 12:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

re Well, y'know.. it just looks a bit suspect is all..
The same day Minime leaves MINI, another salesman from a different dealership 'just happens' to appear on NMS..
I asked him ...all will /might show later

I asked him

:D:D:D:D Got to keep the salesmonkeys on their toes dontcha know :p:p:D:D

(Any dealerships on here for advice etc is a good thing :D)

kyleminiman
19th May 2006, 12:43 AM
Its not my choice if "Parks" as a company wants to "join" NMS but i am here to offer advise etc help y'all out. If i can get good deals for you i will, and if ya wanna sue Douglas Park go ahead LOL not that it will go to those extemes......... hopefully!! Just here to help out!

Dont think Douglas has or had an SLR.

The Dogfather
19th May 2006, 12:46 AM
MMM sue Parks? Eh, for what?

Burple
19th May 2006, 12:52 AM

sorry.. a wild tangent, but I thought the name Sue Parks sounded familiar. As it happens I was wrong... but a Google image search for Sue Parks brings up THIS ickle fella..
http://www.skydogsports.com/dox/Dx-Ph-Feb-2001/BoxCar-Sue-P.jpg

All together now... 1...2..3... AAAAAAAaaaaaaaww :D:D:D:I:p

Scottie
19th May 2006, 12:56 AM

e'hh Paul I would have thought you would be right up there on business "Code of Conduct" it is unethical if not unlawful to make a profit from a non profit making organisation and corect me if I'm wrong but I'm sure NMS is not a profit making organisation.

So by sponsoring the site which goes towards costs of hosting the site etc etc the dealership is meating it's "Code of Conduct" I'm sure you have got a load of posters going round your office on the Code of Conduct being a Civil Servant.;);)

X30YES
19th May 2006, 03:02 AM

sorry.. a wild tangent, but I thought the name Sue Parks sounded familiar. As it happens I was wrong... but a Google image search for Sue Parks brings up THIS ickle fella..
http://www.skydogsports.com/dox/Dx-Ph-Feb-2001/BoxCar-Sue-P.jpg

All together now... 1...2..3... AAAAAAAaaaaaaaww :D:D:D:I:p

Brilliant wee dugs ...used to have one, and what a star she was as well ...almost human and very very smart little dogs ,a pup would be about the size of a big hand ....anyway its German and it a Mini so will let it go this once ;)Originally they were used to catch Badgers ...seen the feet on one of them little devils :eek:

Scottie
19th May 2006, 04:17 AM
quote:Originally they were used to catch Badgers ...seen the feet on one of them little devils :eek:

so were Scotties:D:D

The Dogfather
19th May 2006, 04:30 AM
Dachhund?

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2006, 04:34 AM

Dachhund?

Bless you!:D:D:D

GAJ
19th May 2006, 06:18 AM
Can I take this opportunity to remind people of the site rules regarding commercial advertising. If anyone is any doubt as to what is and is not allowed, feel free to contact me.

AeroJonny
19th May 2006, 09:30 PM

Its not my choice if "Parks" as a company wants to "join" NMS but i am here to offer advise etc help y'all out. If i can get good deals for you i will, and if ya wanna sue Douglas Park go ahead LOL not that it will go to those extemes......... hopefully!! Just here to help out!

Dont think Douglas has or had an SLR.

My mate must've been talking sh!te then, it had the reg 1UV, which I think I saw on a bentley Continental GT before. Does Douglas Park own Bentley Glasgow by any chance??

Mini Me
19th May 2006, 09:32 PM
he certainly used to own Bently,thinks he still does.

kyleminiman
20th May 2006, 05:17 PM
He still does! Our garage is right next tothe Bentley Garage. 1UV is just a V. rich customer who has had load of cars. Got picks of that SLR, will try get them uploaded! Stunning car!!

N12 JLK
20th May 2006, 06:10 PM
Welcome to NMS Kyle (Kylie) I hope you know what your in for:cool:, you'll need to post a pic of yourself so we can a recognise you in the showroom! ( must resist photoshop)

Thought this would bring back some memories for you
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/jason.jpg

Crombers
21st May 2006, 12:00 AM
<shakes head> p!sh poor J :p;):D

Monsta Mo Mini
22nd May 2006, 01:37 AM
To clarify the situation regarding commercial posting on New Mini Scotland.

The site is a non-profit making organisation, kept going by donations from members and a couple of commercial sponsors. NMS has enjoyed a very successful relationship with Menzies of Stirling. This has been the result of a lot of hard work on the part of myself and the MINI sales team there.

Unfortunately the rules on commercial posting have been breached by the representative of Parks offering their services on the forum. It undermines the current arrangement NMS has with Menzies.

Thread locked until I get some clarification on the future intentions of both Menzies and Parks.