PDA

View Full Version : Well..........

Big Gordy
16th May 2006, 06:18 AM
....its 'Mutleys' third birthday tomorrow and the warranty will run out so it was a good idea I took it in early for its MOT:mad: One rear caliper is binding:evil: I had to book it into Menzies today if I was to have any chance of it being fixed under warranty so its now locked up in Menzies waiting for there diagnosis:( Strangely enough reverse has started to play up so I've asked them to look at that as well.I've never left him anywhere overnight apart from in his own garage:disapprove: They should supply you with a room so you can spend the night:D;) :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
16th May 2006, 06:21 AM
Sheeesh, its only a car ;)

Scottie
16th May 2006, 06:30 AM
you left your car @ Menzies:eek::eek::eek: o well never mind if it gets it's windows busted menzies will look after you.

duncan
16th May 2006, 06:42 AM
I had a binding caliper replaced under warranty at MOT age on my old One.
Seems to be a common fault.

The Dogfather
16th May 2006, 07:01 AM
I also noticed heavy rear brake pad wear on my Cooper, they wore out before the fronts :eek:

Big Col
16th May 2006, 03:26 PM
Jeez Fi he'll no have slept last night! He'll be out patrolling Menzies with a bat!

Burple
16th May 2006, 06:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Jeez Fi he'll no have slept last night! He'll be out patrolling Menzies with a bat!

Fruit or Vampire? :D:D:p:p

<imagines the sight of Big G wandering around Menzies in Ninja outfit>

...<shudders> ;):p:p:p

Big Gordy
16th May 2006, 08:15 PM
Slightly off topic Euan but I was wandering around your neck of the woods last weekend in the full Army 'Ninja' outfit at Barry Button camp:D Shooting guns, driving landrovers, tanks and boats. Assault course was a killer tho:blackeye: Highlight was a shot in a chinook :p:D:approve:

Big Col
16th May 2006, 08:43 PM
They were going to do it in a Lynx but it couldnae get off the ground with Gordy in it! :D

The Dogfather
16th May 2006, 09:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
They were going to do it in a Lynx but it couldnae get off the ground with Gordy in it! :D

:D:D:D

Big Gordy
16th May 2006, 11:30 PM
Hey:evil: I'll have you know most of the army/navy guys there were a good bit bigger than me sunshine:mad::dead: :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
18th May 2006, 06:31 AM
Well got Mutley back tonight with a new caliper and a new gear linkage cable as reverse was still a bit iffy all under warranty thankfully:D Only fly in the ointment is they've managed to scratch my alloy in the process of changing the caliper:mad::evil: So I now have to drop the wheel of for the paintshop to fix it:blackeye: Good job I've got a few spare alloys kicking about to put on until its sorted ehh Martin;) :p:D:approve:

Burple
18th May 2006, 07:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Slightly off topic Euan but I was wandering around your neck of the woods last weekend in the full Army 'Ninja' outfit at Barry Button camp:D Shooting guns, driving landrovers, tanks and boats. Assault course was a killer tho:blackeye: Highlight was a shot in a chinook :p:D:approve:

I bet it was! You lucky bugger! Been on the range a few times as a kid.. when it was closed :blackeye:;) Would be an excellent place for Paintball :D:D
They didn't take you up in the balloon and let you parachute then? ;)

Many's a time I've played golf down there and had a Hercules fly overhead at about 40 feet! :eek::eek::D:D:cool::cool:

The Dogfather
18th May 2006, 07:06 AM
Blimey, what is it with BMW garages and scratched alloys :evil: