PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY HELP

sleepyrascal
15th May 2006, 06:14 AM
Im 3 weeks from a deadline.

I'm producing a short Vid documentary on the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route. However, one of the top guys in favour of the WPR has let me down. Im looking for interviewees to speak for or against the route.

Its a short, simple few lines expressing an opinion. Thats all.

looking for all the info i can get. I need to wrap the filming on Thursday so I have time to edit.

Cheers!!

Smitty
15th May 2006, 06:24 AM
I'm all for the route Sleepy, plenty of opinions!

Unfortuanlty, im bogged under with exams just now so really have no time to spare to help you out!

Sorry mate

sleepyrascal
15th May 2006, 06:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

I'm all for the route Sleepy, plenty of opinions!

Unfortuanlty, im bogged under with exams just now so really have no time to spare to help you out!

Sorry mate

No worries, you can still help....

If you could write a few words about your opinions and email it to me.. i.e.

"the western peripheral route will benefit me because... bal bla bla .."

and if you could also permit me to use it, I can include is as overlay text along with your name... remember to include your name as you want it shown and any other details.

Only if you have time.... ;) if not, its cool...

Anyone else who can spare some time to do this, it would be much appreciated..!!!

Smitty
15th May 2006, 07:09 AM
Will do Ewan, i've got an exam tomorrow, so not much time tonight (even though i'm wasting time on here!!) but i'll get a few things emailed to you tommorow afternoon/night!

Suppose I owe you after tryin to help me out with a job;)

X30YES
15th May 2006, 02:47 PM
I'm all for it as I have to get to the Heliport/Airport etc which is a nightmare at the wrong time of the day and just as bad geting back home :mad:....for me its 20 years too late ...or is it the Airport that is in the wrong place :question:;)

Smitty
16th May 2006, 03:52 AM
You have email!!