PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler Day In Crieff

Linda M
14th November 2003, 09:55 PM
Our house overlooks one of the Hydro's car park and there's a big Chrysler event going on today :D I watched this valet company yesterday wash and clean every single vehicle then get them all placed out. They have a good selection from the Grand :D, Cherokee:D, the horrible ulgy looking thing (my opinion) and they also have a few of the new sports car, which is pretty nice.

I 'was' thinking of wandering over but I think it's too risky as I'd really love a Cherokee and we all know what I'm like :clown: So I'm doing my very best to stay away but I might have to give in :I

I like Crieff, it's an epi-centre :cool:

Gismo
14th November 2003, 10:01 PM
Thats the Jimmy getting traded in then, or is it Stouffer thats getting sacrificed :)

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
14th November 2003, 10:09 PM
I don't have the Jimny anymore :p I have the 3 door Grand Vitara now :clown: But I 'WANT' a Cherokee and I'm just getting teased today :eek:

Willie M
14th November 2003, 10:22 PM
:eek::eek: Oh Chr*st !!!!...

Gismo
14th November 2003, 10:26 PM
You'd better hope that the bottomless cheque book is at the bottom of a packing crate, don'y you just love thos Cherokee's, in black :cool:

Bonnie scotland

Linda M
14th November 2003, 10:41 PM
I WENT, I WENT :D:cool::D

It's a motoring press day event :cool: Mainly to promote this new Crossfire sports car but they bring along a selection of cars and the 4x4's are for the press guys to play in on the Hydro's off road course (which Willie and I have been on and it's very good)

I had a very good look at the lovely little Cherokee :D

Luckily for Willie though it was purely press and no dealers were about :p