PDA

View Full Version : Big Gordy's Friday Funny

Big Gordy
14th November 2003, 07:47 PM
Back in the swinging sixties, Michael Caine is holding a big showbiz party in his s****y new house.

Everyone who's anyone is there, top stars from the worlds of movies, music, fashion and art. There's the best wines that money can buy, oysters, champagne, Lennon and McCartney are helping themselves at the bar. Jim Morrison and his band are sitting on the couch singing "Light My Fire", and over in the corner, George Peppard's getting very pally with Sophia Loren.

All's going really well until Jim Morrison decides he's bored out of his skull and wants to go home for an early night curled up with a good book.

"Oi Jim," objects Michael Caine, "party's just got started. How's about I get one of the ladies to take you into the spare bedroom for a bit of the ol' how's yer father?"

"Fair enough" nods Jim, "as long as she does the rest of the band too."

"Not a problem, Jim," smiles Michael as he pulls a young dolly bird in close and whispers some instruction in her ear.

Half an hour later, the young lass is just wiping her chin when in walks Ringo Starr.
"Alright luv?" he drones, "don't suppose you fancy extending that service to me, do you?" The young lass thinks about this for a second, then says "What the hell!" and proceeds to unzip Ringo's fly and get to work.

Ringo's having a grand time, until, mere moments before the end, the door flies open and Michael Caine bursts in.
He grabs the woman by her hair and slaps her hard across the face! "Wh-what was that for?" she whimpers.

"I told you," Caine snarls............

(you're gonna love this)

(wait for it)

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off!"

Willie M
14th November 2003, 08:55 PM
Oh dear 8):I;)

Gismo
14th November 2003, 09:06 PM
One of those classics that you know the answer to but reading it is very amusing :)

Bonnie Scotland