PDA

View Full Version : Halo spot lights

Scottie
7th May 2006, 05:56 AM
Saw these on ebay.

kinda like them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Mini-4-Angel-Eye-Spot-Driving-Lamp-lights-lamps-kit_W0QQitemZ4637046932QQcategoryZ100916QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

what do you reckon.?

sedgie
7th May 2006, 06:12 AM
i like them .....n i looking for spots ;)

Craig
7th May 2006, 06:23 AM
if i had the money - sold to Mr D....;):approve:

AndyP & Lenore
7th May 2006, 06:24 AM
Fiona, they look cool. Much like the beemer Angel Eyes.:D:D

But on reading the description I don't like the guy's attitude.

quote:as posted by the eBay seller
Negative feedback will be given those who give negative or neutral feedback, I will leave feedback when you have left mine, yours will be within 30 days from end of sale, if you do not like my terms do not buy.

Seems very abrupt. Maybe I'm just living in a world where I just wish everyone can be nice and get along.:D;):(:D

Scottie
7th May 2006, 07:09 AM
they would match my Halo side lights that I've got. Have asked mikethemini what he reckons and if he could fit them if I get the thumbs up I may well buy them.

X30YES
7th May 2006, 09:00 AM
No need to go all that way to get lights fitted !!! it has its own wiring system which by passes the ecu ..ie The wiring kit supplied by-passes the BMW loom as it uses its own wires. That go to the battery and headlamp via fuse and relay, the ecu ,There is a wiring digram supplied, you need to locate the main beam wire from the headlamp (Yellow/Blue) as this will control the relay to operate the new Spot lamps. This does not effect the ecu as the relay only uses minimal power to command the relay. The relay switches the power from the battery via a fuse to the spot lamps

Scottie
7th May 2006, 05:49 PM
but Angus it would have to be my Allan to fit them and it would all end in tears he is hopeless at things like that my car would be up in flames or it would blow every single fuse the car had.:(;):p

Lynsey
7th May 2006, 10:59 PM
OOOOOHHHH I LIKE!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

:disapprove: I CANT AFFORD!!!!!!!!