PDA

View Full Version : SOUND KIT

ianking
4th May 2006, 08:28 PM
Got my car back yesterday with the sound kit now fitted:)
Had a big :D all the way to work this morning as I gave it a good run down the back roads.
Im very glad that Jason and Leslie sold me on the idea and in fact that Craig sold them on the idea in the first place.

Only complaint is :mad:(and rather a big one) is that I got my car back from the garage absolutely filthy. I know there is biulding work going on but the car is covered in like a black soot stuff that will take a fair bit of jet washing to get off and that there is oil on the drivers carpet mat. I thought they fitted paper mats before the mechanic got in. Minime has simply handed in his notice and the service is slipping all ready and he is no even properly left yet.;)

Mind you I did het the sound kit £50 cheaper at Menzies than the Eastern would do it for:p

Bignorm
4th May 2006, 09:08 PM
HEY IAN the price should not be a problem if it was chaeper or dearer you should have got the same service but you should have brought it to our attention before the car left menzies i do apolagise and i will sort it out for you if you bring the car into myself sorry for the trouble mate contact me on 01786464559

Sweeney
4th May 2006, 09:19 PM
ian once youve had a couple of tanks through the car it'll sound even gutsier :cool:

Big Col
4th May 2006, 09:26 PM
SK stading for sad k...oh no that'd be a C. Sorry. ;)

ianking
4th May 2006, 09:34 PM
Norman.
I never noticed until I started driving home and put the wipres on. The screen got a bit dark with all the soot type stuff on it.
I wont be in Strirling again for a while so dont worry about it. I will just clean it myself.
Hopefully the oils marks will come out the carpet.
Love the sound kit though and Jean was very helpfull as I wanted the old exhaust back to keep as a spare for our other mini.

Bignorm
4th May 2006, 09:54 PM
well ian all i can do is apolagise on behalh of the service dept sorry mate hope you are happy with the kit though

ianking
4th May 2006, 09:56 PM
Its no a problem, its not as if I dislike cleaning the car anyway. I just thought that the dealers cleaned them before handover.

Scottie
4th May 2006, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Its no a problem, its not as if I dislike cleaning the car anyway. I just thought that the dealers cleaned them before handover.

If you ask me you had a lucky escape in that the dealer did not clean your car.:) Not that I'm saying anything but I would never ever let a dealer wash my car.:)

Big Col
4th May 2006, 10:10 PM
I agree with SC on that one. I think they're obviously too busy at Menzies 'cos when they clean your car they seem to do it with the brush stuck up their ars...yeah they're no very good. :)

Bignorm
4th May 2006, 10:55 PM
het col thats only for your car mate

Mini Me
4th May 2006, 11:01 PM
Acht, there both same size to fight it oot, although there's an unfair weight advantage in Normans favour:p

Big Col
4th May 2006, 11:11 PM
Mate EVERYONE has an unfair weight advantage over me! :)

Bignorm
4th May 2006, 11:13 PM
ha ha id say i was a bit bigger in hight tho broon

Big Col
4th May 2006, 11:14 PM
Well I'm 6'6" mate so it might be close. :)

Burple
5th May 2006, 07:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Well I'm 6'6" mate so it might be close. :)

It might as well be 6 *METRES* from down here! :p:p:p:p:p

Bignorm
5th May 2006, 07:53 PM
well im 6^5 but 6^6 with my timberlands on

Big Col
5th May 2006, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
It might as well be 6 *METRES* from down here! :p:p:p:p:p

<sniggers> shortarse! ;)

quote:Originally posted by roaster21

<sniggers> shortarse! ;)

Mini Me
5th May 2006, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by roaster21

what your your not saying Norman, is that you may be big but your a pussy :D:blackeye::eek:

N12 JLK
5th May 2006, 11:21 PM
Glad you like your sound kit Ian, saw your car when it was in for it we were getting our roof done also. It was being washed when we dropped out car off, so it was washed. Car did need cleaned also Ian when we got home inside as it was all dusty from the renovations, did stress though when I left the car and was told NOT TO WASH IT