PDA

View Full Version : Ya cruel bunch 'o nasties...

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 06:04 AM
Yer all watchin' LOST while Lenore and I slave away in the cinema. Ye are, arn't you?:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Sno'fair.

Anyone who posts up what happens tonight will be visited in the small hours and I'll put a bat up your night dress.:eek::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

The Dogfather
3rd May 2006, 06:07 AM
There's another plane crash

Scottie
3rd May 2006, 06:08 AM
what you talking about;) I've already seen the first few of Lost 2:p and the complete series 2 will be with me on may the 16th from the states.:D

if you want I could burn you a copy and send it down to you;):D:blackeye:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 06:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

what you talking about;) I've already seen the first few of Lost 2:p and the complete series 2 will be with me on may the 16th from the states.:D

For the one's who prefer to stay on the safe side of the law, series 2 starts tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 06:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

There's another plane crash

Aye! Right!:D:D:D

Scottie
3rd May 2006, 06:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

For the one's who prefer to stay on the safe side of the law, series 2 starts tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.

what you talking about.:eek: I am on the safe life of the law;):D all my DVD's are VAT PAID for.:D

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 06:15 AM

what you talking about.:eek: I am on the safe life of the law;):D all my DVD's are VAT PAID for.:D

OK. Tell me, what certificate has the BBFC given the DVD?;):D

Scottie
3rd May 2006, 06:28 AM

OK. Tell me, what certificate has the BBFC given the DVD?;):D

I don't know about Lost not got it yet but the movie "Rumour has it"I watched tonight on DVD has this on it

Product Information
Studio: Warner Bros 2005
Actor(s): Jennifer Aniston / Kevin Costner / Shirley MacLaine / Mark Ruffalo / Richard Jenkins / Christopher McDonald / Kathy Bates / Colleen Camp
Director(s): Rob Reiner
Production Year: 2005
DVD Year: 2006
Length: 97 minutes
Rating: PG-13
Features: Interactive Menu, Scene Selection, Theatrical Trailer and Much more......
Video Format(s): Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic)
Audio Format(s): ENGLISH: 5.1 Dolby Digital / FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
Release Date: April 25, 2006
Disc/Layers/Sides: 1/Dual
Region: 1
UPC Code: 012569701359

Mark R
3rd May 2006, 06:39 AM
For anyone that's interested you can watch the latest episode of Lost which has been aired in the US on ABC.com

You need to use an anonymous proxy which is based in the US to con it into thinking you live in the US.

Mac instructions for entering the proxy are go into system prefs and click network. Select your connection method in the show pull down menu. Click proxies, click web proxy and type in 147.31.180.227 into the web proxy server box and 80 in the second box. Tick the check box next to the web proxy selection and then apply the changes.

Using the proxy will slow down your connection a little since everything is going through that before making it to you so you might want to uncheck the proxy box when you don't want to watch what's on offer.

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 07:06 AM
I don't know about Lost not got it yet but the movie "Rumour has it"I watched tonight on DVD has this on it

Product Information
Studio: Warner Bros 2005
Actor(s): Jennifer Aniston / Kevin Costner / Shirley MacLaine / Mark Ruffalo / Richard Jenkins / Christopher McDonald / Kathy Bates / Colleen Camp
Director(s): Rob Reiner
Production Year: 2005
DVD Year: 2006
Length: 97 minutes
Rating: PG-13
Features: Interactive Menu, Scene Selection, Theatrical Trailer and Much more......
Video Format(s): Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic)
Audio Format(s): ENGLISH: 5.1 Dolby Digital / FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
Release Date: April 25, 2006
Disc/Layers/Sides: 1/Dual
Region: 1
UPC Code: 012569701359

It's an illegal import. They get round the law by having an import company based in the Channell Islands or something like that.

Basically if a DVD doesn't have a BBFC certificate it can not legally be sold in the UK.

But Rumour has it is a good few months old, so I'm not shouting at you. Honest.:D:D:D:I

Gismo
3rd May 2006, 07:14 AM
I've just watched the 8th epsiode of the first series of Lost on a region 2 DVD :p

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 07:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I've just watched the 8th epsiode of the first series of Lost on a region 2 DVD :p

Not sure if I'm picking you up wrong. Series 2 has been on DVD in the UK for a wee while.:approve:

Ooooooooh. By episode 8 they were really starting to get into the mystery of it all.:D:D Enjoy.:D:D

Gismo
3rd May 2006, 06:08 PM
[quote]Not sure if I'm picking you up wrong. Series 2 has been on DVD in the UK for a wee while.:approve:
Nope, you're not picking me up wrong, i'm just so far behind everyone else, all above board and very very legal ;)

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 06:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

[quote]Not sure if I'm picking you up wrong. Series 2 has been on DVD in the UK for a wee while.:approve:
Nope, you're not picking me up wrong, i'm just so far behind everyone else, all above board and very very legal ;)

LOL.

Oh, dear. What have I started. (again)! :eek::blackeye::eek::(:I:I:I:D

Enjoying it?

ianking
3rd May 2006, 06:31 PM
Im about half way through series 2 now as my mate is rather good at finding this sort of thing on t'internet. Gets a tad far fetched mind you. No more polar bears though. Im also a good bit further through with prison break than the UK.

Gismo
3rd May 2006, 07:00 PM
Enjoying it?
It seems ok, but, the annoying bit is when people make references to certain epsiodes that I HAVE NOT WATCHED YET :mad::p

Duncan Stewart
3rd May 2006, 09:05 PM
Not seen it ourselves yet so don't say what happens! :evil:;)
Taped it last night as on after our bedtime :I (I'll get ma slippers now :sleepy:) so will watch it in the next few days :D Really liked the last series. Hopefully only be one episode a night from now on, I can just about manage to stay up till 11pm and still get out my bed before 6am :eek::p

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2006, 09:14 PM
Just watched episode 1 and 2 of Series 2, they were great, can't wait for episode 3.:D:D

AeroJonny
3rd May 2006, 09:53 PM
I was so tempted to watch episode 3 on e4 but i needed some beauty sleep :D