PDA

View Full Version : service

Hadi
1st May 2006, 08:16 AM
My 03 cooper last had a service on 13th june last year at HENRY bros, when is the next one due and how much ? and when does the timming belt/chain need done ?

Gismo
1st May 2006, 05:03 PM
When you start your car up and where your current mileage is displayed you get a mileage display that tells you when your next service is due, it tells you how many miles to your next service.
This display then reverts back to your curent mileage :)
It may also tell you about the brake fluid change as well.
Is your car still not covered by TLC :question:

In any event, the servicing is dependant on how the car is driven, the harder you drive, the quicker the service ;)

The Dogfather
1st May 2006, 05:35 PM
If your first batch of TLC has run out you can extend it further, works out quite cost effective if you intend to keep it dealer serviced

Mark R
1st May 2006, 05:53 PM
When it comes up with how many miles remaining till the oil change you can press the trip counter button to see how many days until a brake fluid change is needed.

Hadi
1st May 2006, 06:37 PM
Cheers guys, its got sat nav on it so will the readings be the same as on the big speedo ? it has a tlc voucher book but only the 1st brake fluid change voucher remains, although the service book has this as being done on 13/6/05, and i have just noticed from the book that my car is "cosmos Black" :eightball:

X30YES
1st May 2006, 11:15 PM
Seems it every 10k miles ....but would change oil etc every six months if you dont do that many miles .

X30YES
1st May 2006, 11:33 PM
With MINI tlc XL, the extendable option to MINI tlc, you can get a further 3 years or 30,000 miles servicing for just £300. That’s 8 years or 80,000 miles for £450. You can also enjoy all the benefits acquired with MINI tlc and be happy knowing that your MINI’s servicing is taken care of for a very long time. MINI tlc XL can be bought together with MINI tlc when the car is first purchased or once MINI tlc has come to an end, as long as it’s before the next service is due. MINI tlc and MINI tlc XL are both transferable to new owners if the car is sold during the eight year period.