PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Dundee

Bazthemod
12th November 2003, 07:58 AM
Hi folks im to young to own a Mini jus now but my mum got hers for her christmas last year and we want to go on our first run. We have a chili red cooper with white alloys and white roof. I was wondering if it would be alright for me to tag along with me maw on a run :)or would there be any objections?:(

Please let me know! ;)

chow 4 now

Burple
12th November 2003, 08:17 AM
I think that you'd be most welcome...
(only if you stop using yellow!!! ;);)) - only messing... it's a bit bright tho!
There's a few of us on here from Dundee.. including Zimbo, KJ and Knaone and the like... don't feel shy... if you're out and about with yer ma in the car... give us a wave!!
Oh yeah... I'm in the Pepper white Cooper with the tinted windows and 17" Alloys :D

Welcome aboard... enjoy the madness!!! :D:D

Gismo
12th November 2003, 08:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod
Hi folks im to young to own a Mini jus now but my mum got hers for her christmas last year and we want to go on our first run. We have a chili red cooper with white alloys and white roof. I was wondering if it would be alright for me to tag along with me maw on a run :)or would there be any objections?:(
Please let me know! [;) :cool: Welcome to NMS where the fun never ends, nice colours, a bit bright though :cool: difficult to read, of course your more than welcome to join a run, get along into the meets forum and add your name along with any pssengers you might want to take with you.

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
12th November 2003, 04:25 PM
You'd certainly be made welcome (as yer mums passenger for now, until you get your own MINI that is ;)) on any of the NMS runs or events Baz :cool:

As Bonnie Scotland says, just keep your eye on the 'Mini Meets' section of the forums and feel free to add your names to anything you fancy. We're a friendly bunch around here so don't be shy :cool:

minidriver#1
12th November 2003, 07:07 PM
where about in Dundee are ya? If you see a green mini with 4 spots and kit that'll be me, tell your mom to give us a flash or something, its become a rarity just now :( but aye, welcome to the site and yeah definately catch one of the runs cos they are good, fun, sociable events :) Everyones welcome.

Julz
12th November 2003, 09:17 PM
I can only repeat what everyone else has said, welcome to NMS, come along to one of the runs and meet everyone!!!
I work in Dundee, and I don't think you could miss me (unless you're hard of hearing), I've got a big fat S with a cruise liner exhaust!!!:clown:

seany
12th November 2003, 09:49 PM
Me to can only repeat what everyone said, welcome to NMS,

GAJ
12th November 2003, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

... tell your mom to give us a flash or something,...

Nice try KJ!;)

Bazthemod
13th November 2003, 01:18 AM
Thanks for your rplys you all seem a firendly bunch!:cool:

Cant wait for my fist Mini run now!:approve: see u all soon hopefully!
Will flash n wave if we spot you out and about!
My mum christened the car Maisy are we stepping on anyones toes?:question:

p.s i wont use yello again, promise!:I

From Baz Jane and Maisy

seany
13th November 2003, 01:25 AM
(maisy) no dont think anyone's car called that, are yous going on the festive run or the after festive run.

Burple
13th November 2003, 01:30 AM
quote:
My mum christened the car Maisy are we stepping on anyones toes?:question:

p.s i wont use yello again, promise!:I

From Baz Jane and Maisy

Nope... I think you're pretty safe there!!
We got a Mili and a Daisy..
(and I'm sure there are plenty of other words people use if things go wrong too!! ;):I - but of course I wouldn't know words like that... :I;):D)