PDA

View Full Version : Features Section

Monsta Mo Mini
13th March 2003, 07:22 AM
Attention to all budding writers out there!

I'm looking into the viability of adding a features section to the main site. It could include news and reviews relating to MINIs, modifications, accessories, hotels, restaurants even a wee travelogue from one of your MINI Adventures.

A good series would be following John's (Zooooom's) progress in the Scottish rally championship this year.

Please feel free to suggest topics and let me know if you'd be up for contributing. No payment unfortunately, just the kudos of having your inane drivelings published on the best MINI site this side of Hadrian's wall!;)

Willie M
13th March 2003, 07:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

A good series would be following John's (Zooooom's) progress in the Scottish rally championship this year.
That'd certainly be a good story to follow (best of luck John) :)

Geography may not permit me to cover that particular topic but I'd be happy to submit some inane ramblings about our travels. Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.

john
13th March 2003, 08:14 AM
I will give you a step by step account of our antics

Gismo
13th March 2003, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

That'd certainly be a good story to follow (best of luck John) :)

Geography may not permit me to cover that particular topic but I'd be happy to submit some inane ramblings about our travels. Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.
Oh no, please don't publish any details of our adventure, erm, not that i'll be up to no good you understand :evil::evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
15th March 2003, 01:05 AM
Here's a story, Alan and my hubby are 'NOT' going on the Irish run :mad: Unless bribery is involved :D Like a John Cooper Works S :D:D:D:D

Gismo
15th March 2003, 04:41 AM
Willie, buy the woman what she wants, it'll be worth it :clown:

Look at me i'm 100 posts today, wow, i need to get a life :eek:

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
27th March 2003, 09:20 PM

Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.
Just realised, 5 weeks until the Irish trip :) I'm not promising anything startling but I'll do my best to do a wee travelogue of the journey. Names, of course, will be changed to protect the innocent / guilty :I

Willie M
6th May 2003, 02:21 AM

I'll do my best to do a wee travelogue of the journey.
Hopefully, coming soon :)

Monsta Mo Mini
16th December 2003, 11:30 PM
AS has been mentioned on another part of this forum, I intend to do a series of features on members cars, probably starting with Alan, Julz and Linda. This will mean arranging a mutually convenient time for me to turn up with my instamatic and take a few piccys/video and ask a load of really nosey questions about your sanity and ever decreasing bank balances. I'll be in touch soon.

seany
17th December 2003, 12:28 AM
i am up for that

Fontal
17th December 2003, 02:18 AM
Me too but it might be difficult ;)

seany
17th December 2003, 02:35 AM
you can do it on a mini run

Fontal
17th December 2003, 05:22 PM
True true

Duncan Stewart
17th December 2003, 06:34 PM
Superb idea Calum :D:D:D:D:D:D
I look forward to reading peoples tales & stories. If I get up to anything that might interest others I will also put pen to paper.
Anyone do the Cooper racing series? - that would make a good set of reports. I never got to a race this year but hope to view one this year - dates anyone?

Monsta Mo Mini
17th December 2003, 07:30 PM
I tried persuading Ian Murray to do peice but now that he's selling his Challange car, I suppose that one is dead now.

Linda M
18th December 2003, 01:38 AM
Daisy 'loves' having her picture taken :clown:

macblob
19th December 2003, 06:50 AM
sure its not linda who luvs having her piccy taken? :p:p:p