PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Uni Minis!

Ibiza Dave
25th April 2006, 06:14 AM
Hi folks! First post on this forum, sent over here from MINI2 by X30 YES :cool:

Seen a few minis around glasgow Uni, including one at the library today with the number plate OLS or similar (remember thinkin Olly anyway) and a red cooper or S on Uniiversity avenue with white stripes on Thursday or Friday last week and a blue S with RORYS number plate also beside the library but I guess you live there as your parked there every day!

I can be seen in a dark silver cooper S with black bonnet stripes and aero skirts around Uni on occasion and the gneral West End, or in the library just now :blackeye:

Dave

X30YES
25th April 2006, 02:44 PM
Hi , Dave glad you made it from the dark side ;),welcome , go to the download page (home),and print off a flier or two and spread the word at the Uni :p

Crombers
26th April 2006, 01:48 AM
Welcome to NMSland :approve: I,m over Dumbarton way & pass through the West End now & then (pure silver Coop on 17' 'S'spokes & an NMS sticker front & rear)

Sweeney
26th April 2006, 02:26 AM
hello!

gill
26th April 2006, 03:57 AM
Hello and welcome :D

How come all you students can afford minis?!?! :D:p:D:p

Ibiza Dave
26th April 2006, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the replies people! Looking like a great site from what I've read so far, will keep looking around and keep my eye out for meets and runs over the summer!

Loving the whole mini atmosphere too, will keep the flashing and waving up so get waving back!

Dave

The Dogfather
26th April 2006, 04:30 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D

Smurf
26th April 2006, 05:17 AM
Welcome to the madhouse! :D Keep an eye out for me - sometimes lurking around town or the west end!

monkimagic
27th April 2006, 01:45 AM
welcome to

www.newmini_uni.co.uk

quite a few students on here with little else to do with their time

Monki

Ibiza Dave
27th April 2006, 06:44 AM
ha ha dunno about that just now but do seem to be on here far more than I should!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Dave

MartinSullivan
27th April 2006, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the site Dave

Craig
27th April 2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome Dave - there are quite a few runs organised over the summer, just put yer name down and enjoy :approve::approve::approve:

Smitty
27th April 2006, 09:13 PM
Welcome!! Us student will take over this place soon enough!!:D

AeroJonny
2nd May 2006, 07:51 AM
shut it monki! I'm at glasgow uni dave so I'll prob see u around. dont think kelso, the guy with the blue mcs is on here tho

Ibiza Dave
3rd May 2006, 07:54 AM
alright jonny, yeh will prob see you around uni - the library at the moment.

not seen your mini as yet but i walk into uni so if you see someone on the pavement waving - its me!

Dave

Ibiza Dave
15th May 2006, 10:17 PM
Saw you parked up at the library yesterday Jonny, lovely looking Mini!

Dave

AeroJonny
16th May 2006, 03:10 AM
cheers man, the studyin's killing me slowly but it'll all be over soon! When are u done? :D

X30YES
16th May 2006, 04:07 AM
Print off the fliers and stick them on the Mini's

AeroJonny
17th May 2006, 12:57 AM
we're studentssss, do you know how much printing costs at uni!!!!??

Kidding, gonna go on a flyering bender after my exams.

X30YES
17th May 2006, 05:06 AM
Good man ;)

Ibiza Dave
23rd May 2006, 06:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by AeroJonny

cheers man, the studyin's killing me slowly but it'll all be over soon! When are u done? :D

Done on Wednesday, can't wait! you? The boy with the blue mini on the library road needs to get it cleaned! Wheels covered in break dust tttt tttt

Cya around!

Dave

AeroJonny
23rd May 2006, 10:47 PM
I start on wednesday :(

I'm in no position to criticis cos my car's not been washed in 2 months or more since I started studying.

I'm done next friday, it just can't come soon enough.

Ibiza Dave
24th May 2006, 07:59 AM
Know what you mean man, tomo morning is my last - done so litte for it too cause its last! :(

Freedom though, plenty driving time! Good luck tomo anyways

I'll be sure to write a big 'clean me' on your mini if I pass it un-washed!

Dave

AeroJonny
24th May 2006, 10:41 PM
Saw a nice hb/w msc on university avenue today, cool reg P4WS S...a bit of 'creatinve' spacing methinks!