PDA

View Full Version : WHERE DOES

N12 JLK
24th April 2006, 01:42 AM
It all end Ive just been to Menzies and got Ian to order me a nice design for my sun roof, in total ive spent nearly £1200 since November on side skirts, john cooper sound kit and now this.
Can the doctor give you something to bring me to my senses:)

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2006, 01:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Don't think so...:)

It's a bug, I'm already thinking about what I can buy for the MINI next.

Sweeney
24th April 2006, 01:48 AM
no, ive tried...

all i wanna do is keep doing stuff to mine :S

at the min im trying to convince myself to get new wheels (R99 Anthracite), brakes (brembo), black side indicators, leather dash (jcw), leather steering wheel (jcw) and carbon fibre spoiler (jcw) but i don't want to get the calculator out as i know it will scare me :)

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2006, 01:53 AM
So, are you going to tell us what the design is or has it to be kept under wraps till its done:question:

Craig
24th April 2006, 04:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

So, are you going to tell us what the design is or has it to be kept under wraps till its done:question:

I know... ;)

Mini Me
24th April 2006, 04:09 AM
soooo do i :p

Scottie
24th April 2006, 04:33 AM

It all end Ive just been to Menzies and got Ian to order me a nice design for my sun roof, in total ive spent nearly £1200 since November on side skirts, john cooper sound kit and now this.

piff kids money. I can spend that in one day on Mini Parts.;):p

Infact I just did yesterday:eek::cool:;):kiss:

N12 JLK
24th April 2006, 04:43 AM
Hey Fiona you just need to sneeze and £20 fall out:):D
Ian Brown loves you.

Andy have a look in the Mini International book we got on the trip and look at the picture of the mini near the back with the NEW roof graphics on it.

Scottie
24th April 2006, 04:47 AM
Ian Brown loves you.

not anymore :(;):p:kiss:

markyc
24th April 2006, 05:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

It's fair braw :D:D:approve:;) Mr Nicol - Dr Broon will see you now :eek::p:D;)

N12 JLK
25th April 2006, 04:30 AM
Mr Broon to call with date when decal arrives, cant wait:clown:

AndyP & Lenore
25th April 2006, 04:35 AM

Andy have a look in the Mini International book we got on the trip and look at the picture of the mini near the back with the NEW roof graphics on it.

We didn't pick a Mini International book up. No idea why not.

N12 JLK
25th April 2006, 04:43 AM
Have asked minime to find a wee picture Andy/Lenore and to post it here for you to see.;)

AndyP & Lenore
25th April 2006, 05:00 AM

Have asked minime to find a wee picture Andy/Lenore and to post it here for you to see.;)

Ooo. Ta.

ianking
25th April 2006, 05:38 AM
I know what the secret roof design is as well, but im no saying a thing

AndyP & Lenore
25th April 2006, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I know what the secret roof design is as well, but im no saying a thing

Oh, come on spill the beans...... ;):) You know you want too.:D

How did Sarah get on yesterday:question:

ianking
25th April 2006, 05:49 AM
Wouldnt want to ruin the suprise for them. We had a look at Iains car but it is just a bit too much for her as its got a big spec on it. We might wait a bit longer unless we can find her a used orange convertible, but there arent that many going about.

AndyP & Lenore
25th April 2006, 05:51 AM

Wouldnt want to ruin the suprise for them. We had a look at Iains car but it is just a bit too much for her as its got a big spec on it. We might wait a bit longer unless we can find her a used orange convertible, but there arent that many going about.

What has Ian got just now:question:

ianking
25th April 2006, 05:54 AM
His is a mini one conv in orange but its got bigger wheels and chrono and couloured dash heated seats leather and some other stuff. Its very very nice but is alot for a mini one. Sarah does like the coloured dash though and the blue and orange seats are good too.

AndyP & Lenore
25th April 2006, 06:00 AM

His is a mini one conv in orange but its got bigger wheels and chrono and couloured dash heated seats leather and some other stuff. Its very very nice but is alot for a mini one. Sarah does like the coloured dash though and the blue and orange seats are good too.

Oh just go for it, you know you want too;):D, besides you could be looking for one she really likes for a long time.