PDA

View Full Version : HI Guys and Girls

Hadi
23rd April 2006, 09:43 PM
Just popped in to say hello, thinking of getting a mini, my mates sister has a new convertible and i have fallen in luv with it, so i want one now, i presently drive a Cougar v6 and was going to get a Volvo v70R, but i think i have the mini bug now :D

Sweeney
23rd April 2006, 09:49 PM
hello :)

get it bought!

The Dogfather
23rd April 2006, 10:21 PM
Even though I don't have a MINI (long story), I agree with Sweeney - get it bought :D

Craig
23rd April 2006, 11:30 PM
once you buy it, there will be no going back (well apart from Vidal, the big hairdressing puff ;))

You won't be able to get as many mates in the back of the mini mind :D

Sweeney
23rd April 2006, 11:31 PM
the mini has room for people in the back?!?! who'd have thought, i though it was another boot ;)

sleepyrascal
23rd April 2006, 11:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Even though I don't have a MINI (long story), I agree with Sweeney - get it bought :D

Its not that long a story...

Once upon a time there was a wee chap called Paul.

He became a hair dresser, bought lots of pink clothes and sold his mini for an MX5.

The end. :D:D:D

The Dogfather
24th April 2006, 12:25 AM
Mr D and Mr Rascal, http://www.x5world.com/images/smilies/HiFlip.gif

Contrary to what those two are saying I've not taking up hairdressing although I do have a couple of pink shirts ;),

I got rid of my MINI because I have a back injury that the sports plus suspension was making worse :( It was a sad sad day. I will be back soon as the new traveller diesel comes out :D, perhaps that's the wrong phrase to use:I

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2006, 01:54 AM
Welcome to NMS:D.

Hope you get a MINI soon.

markyc
24th April 2006, 05:19 AM
David Get yersel to a Mini dealer and buy one of the best cars on the road you won't regret it :approve::D:p;)

Welcome to NMSland as well :):D;)

Hadi
24th April 2006, 06:23 AM
Room in the back is no problem, cause the Cougar is only a 4 seater too :cool:

http://www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=HADI

Big Col
24th April 2006, 04:07 PM
Get a MINI get a MINI get a MINI!!!! :D

Smurf
24th April 2006, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the madhouse! AND GET A MINI! :D

X30YES
24th April 2006, 06:26 PM
Welcome to NMS , hope you enjoy and have fun :)

Crombers
26th April 2006, 01:45 AM
Welcome to NMSland & yeah MINI :approve:

N12 JLK
26th April 2006, 02:28 AM
Yup get down to Caulterdon eh sorry Ian Menzies for your new MINI

gill
26th April 2006, 03:59 AM
Welcome ... :D:D:D

Buy a Mini....:cool::cool::cool:

Hadi
29th April 2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome people, collected my mini cooper this morning and its a joy to drive, only thing is though it could do with a 6th gear like the cooper s has in my opinion, a previous owner put an Alpine stereo in it so the sat nav dont come through the speakers, i might put an original one back in the get this working again, also where is the cd stored for the sat nav does it have one ?

Sweeney
29th April 2006, 11:24 PM
5 gears is enough for the cooper if you ask me :)
as for the sat nav i don't know, although if you find reverse gear a b**ch to get i find putting it into 1st then reverse works a treat