PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from perth area?? need some help

pete
22nd April 2006, 08:13 AM
Guys we have a huge photoshoot on Sunday 30th with The BMW Car Club and we need somewhere to hold around 40 cars

We are meeting at The Wheel Inn Scone
Scone palace is a no go as there is an event on

Where else could we go

Anyone know??

Can be surrounding area also

Smitty
22nd April 2006, 05:53 PM
Park and Ride carpark in perth where the magabus stops. Not from perth but i no this is a realitvly big car park, and never seems to busy!!

Sweeney
22nd April 2006, 10:58 PM
what about the racecourse, i seem to recall a bit amount of space for parking at it?

Burple
24th April 2006, 12:30 AM
Is there a big car park at the Football ground in Perth?
You could give them a call to see if they'd let you use theirs if the have one...

Would Camperdown Park in Dundee be too far away?
They have a couple of reasonable car parks, and loads of open space, but I dunno about being able to park up on the grass, you might have to call and ask them too..

pete
24th April 2006, 01:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Is there a big car park at the Football ground in Perth?
You could give them a call to see if they'd let you use theirs if the have one...

Would Camperdown Park in Dundee be too far away?
They have a couple of reasonable car parks, and loads of open space, but I dunno about being able to park up on the grass, you might have to call and ask them too..

we use the football ground often (Never ask)
But there is now a car boot sale on a sundays

Dont want someone buying all my polish out my boot Lol

Gismo
24th April 2006, 04:49 AM
How about the caithness glass place, huge car park if i remember rightly, just invade it ;)

Scottie
24th April 2006, 04:53 AM
what about Huntingtower Hotel.??? big enough carpark and nice surroudings.

Ask them I'm sure they be happy to get a shot of the hotel in the pictures good for marketing.

tree73
25th April 2006, 07:43 PM
On the hotel front there's also Murrayshall Hotel inbetween Scone and Perth - they'll prob be weddinged out but again v. nice backdrop over looking the Tay valley. There's also a park and drive just outside Perth on the Sconce road, generally quieter than the Broxburn. Another place may be by the cricket ground, just on the edge of Perth along the Scone road just by Kincarrathie House (right turn as you come into Perth from S). Big area also in front of the new concert hall long shot but as scottiecoop said who knows what the lure of some free PR may do.

pete
28th April 2006, 12:01 AM
well someone called Huntingtower hotel and he said he will corner of space for 60 cars

Hope it dont turn out to be Faulty Towers on the day Lol

Scottie
28th April 2006, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by pete

well someone called Huntingtower hotel and he said he will corner of space for 60 cars

Hope it dont turn out to be Faulty Towers on the day Lol

Huntungtower is good been to weddings and new year bashes and stuff. It will be good. Mind and post some pics.:cool:

pete
28th April 2006, 04:53 AM
anyone recall any jet washes around The Wheel Inn scone when we were down in Feb???