PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get

alanm73
20th April 2006, 05:47 AM
Picked up the Cooper S from Menzies today (Big thanks to Iain, The Cars fantastic, no i didnt boot it and its a hoot to drive)

Couple of things i need to get are a set of Sill Guards so i dont make them getting in and out the car in the garage and i also noticed i need a set of locking wheel nuts as the car doesnt have them.

Any ideas of the best place to purchase these?

Cheers

Alan

Craig
20th April 2006, 05:51 AM
www.plminishop.com £17 plus VAT....

i have bought a lot of stuff and they have always been great...:D

Scottie
20th April 2006, 06:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by alanm73

Picked up the Cooper S from Menzies today (Big thanks to Iain, The Cars fantastic, no i didnt boot it and its a hoot to drive)

Couple of things i need to get are a set of Sill Guards so i dont make them getting in and out the car in the garage and i also noticed i need a set of locking wheel nuts as the car doesnt have them.

Cheers

Alan

h'mm wonder if I have the locking wheels nuts up in my loft.:I will check for you.

So did you let Menzies sponge wash the car:eek::eek::eek:

Mini Me
20th April 2006, 06:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by alanm73

Cheers

Alan

You phone me the mora, cos wheel nuts are free :):D;):Iglad your enjoying the car :D

sure they aint there, covered by a wee black cap,one per rim:question:

Wul
20th April 2006, 04:50 PM
I'm with Iain on this one - the lockers will be there as they come out the factory with them fitted.

AeroJonny
20th April 2006, 07:12 PM
they're cunningly disguised, they'll be there.

Smurf
20th April 2006, 08:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime
sure they aint there, covered by a wee black cap,one per rim:question:

Would that be the wee black caps Menzies service boys didn't put back on after fitting my new tyres months ago, and which you said you'd get some for me??? :p:p:D:D

No hassle! Whenever you remember... :cool:

Scottie
20th April 2006, 09:00 PM
well if it's my old black mini and the JCW wheels were talking about that I put on the car before it went back to Menzies.

Then I don't think we put the lockers on but Menzies may have checked it on the PDI.;):p

Bignorm
20th April 2006, 09:07 PM
hey smurf thats your parts in stock now and about your caps come and see me ill sort you out

Smurf
20th April 2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks Norman! :D

Bignorm
21st April 2006, 12:10 AM
NO PROBS