PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wul...

Big Gordy
18th April 2006, 08:03 PM
Did you see fifth gear last night:question: They had a guy on it who's occupation was cleaning/polishing supercars:cool: He had a tub of polish that costs 6 grand :eek::eek::eek: Special Brazilian Carnobba wax he said. His top of the range service would set you back £6000...eeeeeeeeeeeeeck:eek: :p:D:approve:

Wul
18th April 2006, 08:08 PM
Saw it in the paper Gordy but missed it - it's repeated tonight though - aye that's a dear tup of wax! :p

zimbo
18th April 2006, 10:09 PM
:p I wouldnt mind rubbing my hands all over those bodies.... :p;):D

ianking
18th April 2006, 11:45 PM
What time and what channel is it on tonight if it is repeated

euan
19th April 2006, 01:20 AM
the guys puts it on by hand, apparently it only takes it's wax form when it's in contact with the car - no idea how that works!

Apparently if any of his customers calls him and their cars has been attacked by our feathered friends, he'll jump in the van to clean it up!

It's on at midnight tonight on channel 5.

macblob
19th April 2006, 06:25 AM
It looked like he was using a sponge :eek:
Plus no two bucket method tut tut.

Sweeney
20th April 2006, 02:21 AM
aye i saw it too, although i think they were probably there just to look at the maserati rather than pay attention to what he was doing :P

although if you remember when jeremy clarkson had that clip in top gear with him opening a local swimming pool by launching his second hand rolls royce into it, he had that wax, which is so pure they claim its edible, he ate a bit of pulled one of his usual daft faces...

james f
21st April 2006, 01:06 AM
buy edible i think they mean it wont kill you if you eat it edbile dosent always taste nice i mean they claim broccoli is edible