PDA

View Full Version : S'Lites...anyone...awww go on!

Big Col
18th April 2006, 03:59 AM
Does any kind, compassionate and lovely person on here have a set of S lites they'd like to sell me as inexpensively as they can possibly live with? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :I:I:I

Mini Me
18th April 2006, 04:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Does any kind, compassionate and lovely person on here have a set of S lites they'd like to sell me as inexpensively as they can possibly live with? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :I:I:I

the cave in cometh !!!!:D;)

Big Col
18th April 2006, 04:50 AM
SHUT IT BROON! You're not helping! :evil:

The Dogfather
18th April 2006, 05:38 AM
Another car Col? A convertible, you taking up hairdressing as well :D

Big Col
18th April 2006, 05:43 AM
Pondering it mate. If someone has some S lites! :)

Big Col
18th April 2006, 06:17 AM
Anyone??????????

Scottie
18th April 2006, 06:32 AM
Nope been up the loft and checked no s lites was eddie44 not selling some a few weeks back.???

A convertible h'mmmm are you sure ???? I mean Col when the roof is down your head will be above the windscreen.:eek::blackeye::p;)

Has the roof wear issue been sorted??? is all the rattles from the roof fixed???? can you not get a long term test drive in one first??? just so you are 100% happy. The rear view is awful and no rear wiper is bad.

Gismo
18th April 2006, 06:37 AM
I can just see it now, 80 degrees :p roof down, shades on, driving gloves on, arm hangin oot the windae and his heid plastered with deid midges :D

Big Col
18th April 2006, 06:50 AM
Fi you got ANY wheels that would go on an 'S. I'm just looking for them to fit an 'S so I can keep my wheels so any wheels that go on an 'S would do.

Translation : The wheels on the convertible at the mo wouldn't go on an 'S as standard so I couldnae just swap 'em. :)

Big Col
18th April 2006, 06:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

can you not get a long term test drive in one first??? just so you are 100% happy. The rear view is awful and no rear wiper is bad.

Oh IAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Scottie
18th April 2006, 06:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Fi you got ANY wheels that would go on an 'S. I'm just looking for them to fit an 'S so I can keep my wheels so any wheels that go on an 'S would do.

Translation : The wheels on the convertible at the mo wouldn't go on an 'S as standard so I couldnae just swap 'em. :)

Col, I do but not cheap ones I'm afraid.

Big Col
18th April 2006, 06:55 AM
D'oh! :( Thanks for lookin' anyway Fi.

Anyone else? Go on! :)

Scottie
18th April 2006, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I can just see it now, 80 degrees :p roof down, shades on, driving gloves on, arm hangin oot the windae and his heid plastered with deid midges :D

the image of me myself and irene come to mind Jim Carey on the motorbike.:D:D;):p

Burple
18th April 2006, 08:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

...seagulls, ferrets...badgers..an 'bits' scraped off the underside of bridges.... :p:p:D:D

AeroJonny
19th April 2006, 01:44 AM
ebay, if u buy them individually they're cheap as chips

Big Col
25th April 2006, 04:22 PM
Ok I've tried ebay and you must buy some seriously expensive chips mate! :(

Scottie
25th April 2006, 05:00 PM
why do you need a set of S Lites.??? I mean if you buyin a Cabrio take the wheels of the Cabrio put them on the S and then take your wheels of the S and put them on the Cabrio.:question:

I never traded a mini yet that has had the correct/original wheels fitted and no dealer has complained yet.

Mini Me
25th April 2006, 05:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

why do you need a set of S Lites.??? I mean if you buyin a Cabrio take the wheels of the Cabrio put them on the S and then take your wheels of the S and put them on the Cabrio.:question:

I never traded a mini yet that has had the correct/original wheels fitted and no dealer has complained yet.

the wheels on the cabrio are 16"7fins Fi, you just can't get them on an S, or i would ave sorted this out for Col, but i am on the case;)

Big Col
25th April 2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah what he said Fi! :)

Scottie
25th April 2006, 05:17 PM
Oh Ok.:D:)

X30YES
25th April 2006, 08:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by AeroJonny

ebay, if u buy them individually they're cheap as chips

Budgies go Cheap Cheep:D:D

The Dogfather
26th April 2006, 01:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
, but i am on the case;)

Of smirnoff ice :question:

X30YES
29th April 2006, 05:53 AM
£199 here on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4634932204&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX)

17" GENUINE BMW MINI ALLOY WHEELS SET OF 4 IN SILVER

A SET OF 4 - 7.x17 BRAND NEW GENUINE BMW MINI ALLOY WHEELS

TOP QUALITY ALLOY CASTING AND DURABLE SILVER PAINT FINISH!
MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALUMINIUM
WHEELS HAVE BEEN FITTED TO THE TYRES FOR DISPLAY AND THEN REMOVED BUT WHEELS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED ON A CAR SO ARE AS NEW!

Big Col
29th April 2006, 09:28 PM
D'oh! Thanks for the help Angus but I've decided to stick with me 'S so I don't need the s lites anymore. :) Thanks anyway though.

The Dogfather
29th April 2006, 09:32 PM
Col, what you doing about the back pain, suspension, seats or painkillers? ;)

Burple
29th April 2006, 10:47 PM
quote:
the wheels on the cabrio are 16"7fins Fi, you just can't get them on an S, or i would ave sorted this out for Col, but i am on the case;)

I hope you mean they ain't an option on the 'S'..

Isn't it these?
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/White325/minifrontedit.jpg

:p:p

eddie 44
3rd May 2006, 05:39 AM
low N loud1 that looks like my old cooper S..... it was in grassicks for a few months....... i noticed they have taken off the chrome air scoop & vent covers, and the brand new white s spokes.... running on 16 ,s now....... :(

Burple
3rd May 2006, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by eddie 44

low N loud1 that looks like my old cooper S..... it was in grassicks for a few months....... i noticed they have taken off the chrome air scoop & vent covers, and the brand new white s spokes.... running on 16 ,s now....... :(

Well you'll be pleased to hear I got this pic off NMS, a new member has your car if that's the case! :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool:

eddie 44
3rd May 2006, 10:24 PM
that certainly looks like it...... :D

avdero
7th May 2006, 12:17 AM
I've got set of four 17" S wheels with Pirelli runflats with about 3-4mm of tread and next to no marks on them. Had them as a winter spare set but now need the room. Could put them on E-bay for about £3-400 but can't be bothered with the hassle.
Make me an offer ££