PDA

View Full Version : S SKIRTS

sleepyrascal
18th April 2006, 01:17 AM
I'm gona be selling my AERO side skirts soon(ish) so I need a set of s skirts to replace them. I gave mine to Monimagic free of charge so im kinda looking for the same deal (or close to it) ... cheeky :D

The aeros are BRG.

The Dogfather
18th April 2006, 01:42 AM
Why are you selling the Aeros?

jamiec
18th April 2006, 07:27 PM
I have the S skirts on my car the now. Would be willing to swap + cash of course with your aero ones. Let me know if the other guy looses interest.

T6 KFR
18th April 2006, 08:53 PM
quote:Vidal Buffoon Posted - 17 Apr 2006 : 17:42:31
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you selling the Aeros?

Good Question.....WHY?

I have a BRG cooper Ewan;)..... are you selling them or whats the deal?

sleepyrascal
18th April 2006, 09:17 PM
I'm selling the car so I'm gona get rid of the Aero skirts before i sell it. I paid a lot of money for them and I wouldn't get it back if I sold them with the car.

I would be looking to get back a lot of the money I paid for them because they are basically brand new, only had them a short while. I seem to remember Menzies charge £216 per skirt. (obviously I'm not looking for that)

I'll post them up in the for sale section when i'm ready to sell them. I heard that the car im trying to buy wont be ready until July but hopefully i'll bring this forward. It's a company car at the mo.

The Dogfather
18th April 2006, 09:45 PM
What you looking to buy :question:

sleepyrascal
18th April 2006, 11:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

What you looking to buy :question:

Golf GT TDI i think. Not a new one.

monkimagic
26th April 2006, 07:02 PM
Sleepy, I still have those, not yet got them on and would happily give em back to you. let me know if you still need them,

Monki

sleepyrascal
26th April 2006, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Sleepy, I still have those, not yet got them on and would happily give em back to you. let me know if you still need them,

Monki

cool really!!?!? Well when I come to take my SIDE RUNNER THINGS off, (next week or so) ill give you a shout and if you still havnt put them on, ill claim them back :D

T6 KFR
26th April 2006, 08:49 PM
quote:monkimagic Posted - 26 Apr 2006 : 11:02:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monki

always nice when someone helps you out...wish the world was full of more people like you monki!:)

monkimagic
26th April 2006, 09:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

quote:monkimagic Posted - 26 Apr 2006 : 11:02:08

Monki

always nice when someone helps you out...wish the world was full of more people like you monki!:)
:I

monkimagic
26th April 2006, 09:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Monki

Well when I come to take my skirts off,

No need for that mate,no payment required... not even in kind;)

Give me a shout

sleepyrascal
27th April 2006, 03:06 AM
You know, when i typed that, i thought "hmm will domeone make a joke about me taking off my skirt". I thought... "nahhhh".

HAHA!!

Big Col
27th April 2006, 03:10 AM
Wrote one up and deleted it about 4 times mate. ;)

monkimagic
27th April 2006, 07:29 AM
Had to be done :I