PDA

View Full Version : Programming the computer

Mark R
17th April 2006, 09:51 AM
Anyone know a good place to get a list of programable options for the '02 Cooper? I know there is one for locking doors over 10MPH, but not many others. I was told it would cost me a bit to find out since the car needs to be hooked up to a laptop so I'm just looking for an easier way to get this information.

lightbody
17th April 2006, 08:45 PM
In the handbook!!!

Mark R
17th April 2006, 09:58 PM
But they don't have a list is what I mean. I'd need to read it and look for those little man with dots icons. Are they all listed in the manual though?

duncan
17th April 2006, 10:13 PM
This is from Mini2, and updated as of July 03
Of course, lots depends on the options your car has, and age of car.

Different activating signals to confirm that the vehicle has been locked/unlocked. (Seems on early builds only)
Deactivating the headlight courtesy delay function (AKA 'Follow me home lights'). With 40, 90, 150, 240 second delay options.
Switching on the inside light via the remote control. (Unconfirmed as an option, standard on unlock via remote).
Activating / deactivating the interior movement detector/tilt alarm sensor via the remote control. (Available by 'double locking' but not recommended for insurance and security purposes).
Automatically locking the vehicle after setting off.
Stop function of window lifts when opening/closing.
Selective central locking where the first press unlocks only the drivers door, then the second press unlocks the remainder of the vehicle./Selective Central Locking with key in door lock.
Holding RC down options: Unlock Boot, Comfort Opening, or nothing. (Remote comfort opening, not on all vehicles).
Windscreen Wipers. Switch back when stationary, active or not active.
Automatic door unlock with ignition off.
Speed sensing wipers (n/a with rain sensitive wipers factory option).
Locking when engine is running (with
second key) .
Activating/deactivating daytime driving
lamps.
Power sunroof - 1 touch open and/or close.
Power sunroof - 1 touch raise
Park Distance Control Loudness in back
Park Distance Control System OK signal on every activation
Rain sensor Threshold settings

For source, see here (http://www.mini2.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_faq_memory)

Mark R
18th April 2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks for posting those.