PDA

View Full Version : Norman @ Menzies

feefabelle
16th April 2006, 01:52 AM
Just gotta say Norman your a star!! Had my wee baby in last week getting a service and the window fixed and oor Norman made sure he got the VIP treament!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Normy I owe ya one :D

N12 JLK
16th April 2006, 05:09 AM
I think we all owe Norman one:)

Crombers
16th April 2006, 09:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

I think we all owe Norman one:)

Normans lucky weekend eh!! :eek::p;)

markyc
17th April 2006, 03:16 AM
Big Roaster is indeed a top fella :approve::approve::D:cool:;)

Bignorm
19th April 2006, 02:05 AM
hey hey i missed this post what happend to me being OWED ONE dam well gutted ha ha

Bignorm
20th April 2006, 09:28 PM
hey still waiting fi whats happening to me being owed one:D:D:D:dead: you 2 lynsey lol ha ha;):p

feefabelle
21st April 2006, 02:01 AM
Normy baby anytime.... if your out this weekend i'll get ya a pint! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lynsey
21st April 2006, 03:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by feefabelle

Normy baby anytime.... if your out this weekend i'll get ya a pint! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Fee hows it being back at work?
Did aww the wains miss you? You should take in your mini pics to show them.

Bignorm
21st April 2006, 05:36 PM
hey fi wil be out on sat night might see you then

feefabelle
22nd April 2006, 03:22 AM
quote:
Fee hows it being back at work?
Did aww the wains miss you? You should take in your mini pics to show them.

Its terrible being back at work, think i need holidays to recover from the holidays! The kids have been so hyper since we got back, think its all the chocolate easter eggs that they have been eating. Of course they missed me, afterall a class survey concluded that i was the best teacher because i had a cool car.

The pics have already been shown to kids, had to talk about an exciting thing we did over the holidays, and mine was my first mini meet!!!

One of the pics has skid marks at the back of my car, my kids were very excited as they thought i had made them. hehe