PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Phones...again!!!

KAH
13th April 2006, 06:13 PM
Saw a guy driving an 54 plate Porshce 911 Turbo whilst on his car Phone....yes it had the cord and everything!!!.....it just makes you think....was Bluetooth just a step too far on the options list when your already spending 100k!!!

minimadtez
13th April 2006, 06:15 PM
surely not.......sure he didnt just have a brick of a mobile which was charging or something? didnt think they would still be allowed

monkimagic
13th April 2006, 06:44 PM
Yesterday I saw a guy in a top of the range Range rover vougue. He driving while on the phone. 3 other people in the car and no-one could take a message.:dead:

The Dogfather
13th April 2006, 06:51 PM
I've lost count of the number of drivers I've seen on the phone. Mainly delivery drivers is big wagons as well :(

<waits for another LnL rant ;)>

Burple
13th April 2006, 10:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

I've lost count of the number of drivers I've seen on the phone. Mainly delivery drivers is big wagons as well :(

<waits for another LnL rant ;)>

Nope.. I'm trying to align the karma today ;)
Although the driver of the Artic we saw going round the roundabout coming back from the run on Sunday (the big one at Doune / Stirling) didn't seem to have any bother negotiating said roundabout whilst on the phone with one hand, and looking down at us all the way round :eek::eek: