PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Craig
6th November 2003, 07:56 AM
Just a short message to introduce myself (Craig) and "the wife" (Jude). We both come from Denny (don't hold it against us..) and the car is actually Jude's, although I have always wanted a new mini, but needed a bigger car for work etc (I just get to drive it at weekends and when she isn't looking!!:D.) Met a few of you nutters on a Clan run recently and had a blast (well run by Willie and Linda M I might add). Hopefully going to get a few mods sorted soon (exhaust, colour coding plastics, tinted front windows etc..) Hope to meet some more of you on a run/meet soon.:p

Gismo
6th November 2003, 08:02 AM
Hi Craig, welcome to new mini scotland, you've already met the resident nutters in Willie and Linda M, but, there are many more to meet :D
The next scheduled run is Sunday 28th December and then 29th as well.
Take a look in the meets section and get your name down.

If it's mods your after, contact Julz, she is mad on them and got em all ;).

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
6th November 2003, 04:38 PM
Welcome to NMS Craig & Jude, great to see you here :cool: We're a friendly bunch round these parts, hey, even Denny folks will be made welcome ;)
Good to meet you both on the Clan Run a few weeks ago (thanks for the kind comments) and hope to catch up with you both again soon.

As Bonnie Scotland says, just keep your eyes on the MINI Meets section and feel free to join in anytime :)

Julz
6th November 2003, 11:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

If it's mods your after, contact Julz, she is mad on them and got em all ;).

Bonnie Scotland

Aye, and if I don't have them, Bonnie Scotland does!!:D;)
Welcome to the land where no-one appears to work!!:clown:

broken_brian
6th November 2003, 11:56 PM
hi and welcome from a fellow newbie.who also happens 2 stay not too far from u as i stay just down the road in banknock so i will keep an eye out for u when i drive by in my purple mini classic with an nms sticker in the back window :D

Big Gordy
7th November 2003, 12:25 AM
Hi guy's. Welcome aboard :D I'm originally from Bonnybridge but now stay in Larbert :p Did any of you go to Menzies 'Italian Job' night :question: If so we probably walked past each other (and about 140 other people):p:D:approve:

Linda M
7th November 2003, 01:26 AM
Welcome to NMS Craig and Jude :)

seany
7th November 2003, 05:04 AM
WELCOME CRAIG & JUDE TO NMS, SEE YOU'S ON A RUN

bazza
7th November 2003, 06:23 AM
Hello folks welcome to Nms from a fellow newbie do not stay too far away from you as I live in Cumbernauld, will keep a lookout for yous if I am passing through.

Bas

Bl:cool:ack cooper