PDA

View Full Version : T6 KFR

Mon the fish
11th April 2006, 04:08 AM
Outside the Merc garage on King St, about half 11 on Saturday. Cooper S bumpers are looking sweet :D

T6 KFR
11th April 2006, 05:16 AM
ah caught me, must have been cruising...got the bumpers fitted on friday night thanks to the kinghorn brothers.

did you notice my aerokit carbon fibre rear spoiler - its ace!
where were you, in a car?

Smitty
11th April 2006, 06:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

Ge the pics up mate! Pass your car a couple of times a week when walking to uni. I'll have to go the long way the morn, just to have a peek at this spoiler:cool:

T6 KFR
11th April 2006, 08:04 PM
quote:Smitty Posted - 10 Apr 2006 : 22:03:15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by T6 KFR

Ge the pics up mate! Pass your car a couple of times a week when walking to uni. I'll have to go the long way the morn, just to have a peek at this spoiler

where do you pass my car - when i am driving to work???? i will post pics of me mini soon, just waiting till its a bit cleaner.

Mon the fish
12th April 2006, 02:58 AM
I was in the leccy blue S going towards Ellon, you waved at me. And dammit I didn't see the spoiler, was too busy telling the wife "Look! There's someone off the site you moan at me for spending too much time on!" :D

T6 KFR
12th April 2006, 04:23 PM
god yeah:D i remember now......cause i thought thats the first time ive waved and got response in ages....totally remember now.

not coming to this photoshoot on sunday then? only two of us from aberdeen are going so far

Mon the fish
13th April 2006, 03:00 AM
Not from Aberdeen, just a Dons fan fae Falkirk! Off to my parents in Surrey at the weekend, and got a better offer for Sunday - I've got one of those Ferrari experience thingys... :D

Smitty
18th April 2006, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR
where do you pass my car - when i am driving to work????

Nah, on summerfiled terrrace! So either u work or live there!!

Walked past today but no sign of your car!:blackeye:

The Dogfather
18th April 2006, 01:51 AM
The Kinghorn Brothers! Is that like the North East Scottish version of the Mitchels.

T6 KFR
18th April 2006, 05:31 PM
quote:Smitty Posted - 17 Apr 2006 : 17:21:56

quote:
Originally posted by T6 KFR
where do you pass my car - when i am driving to work????

Nah, on summerfiled terrrace! So either u work or live there!!

Walked past today but no sign of your car!

Got ya now - I live on that street. Although want to move into a house pretty soon. I am sick of the seagulls on my road using the mini as a target.

Mitchell Brothers - Kinghorn Brothers : I cant tell the difference:D

Lynz
20th April 2006, 06:47 PM
[/quote]Mitchell Brothers - Kinghorn Brothers : I cant tell the difference:D
[/quote]

Play nice now!!! :D

T6 KFR
20th April 2006, 09:12 PM
quote:Lynz Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 10:47:16
Mitchell Brothers - Kinghorn Brothers : I cant tell the difference
[/quote]

Play nice now!!! [/quote]

Oh you know im kidding eh:), they both did me great favour:approve:

KINGHORN
23rd April 2006, 03:18 AM
LOL