PDA

View Full Version : IM GETTING A

N12 JLK
11th April 2006, 01:34 AM
Works sound kit fitted to my MINI in Friday!!! yipeee:D:D big big grins. Thanks Norman (Roaster) for getting me the price a couple of weeks ago , decided to go for it today and contacted Menzies. Roll on Friday , need to show it of on Sunday at the Falkirk wheel meet!!!

Sweeney
11th April 2006, 02:15 AM
Glad to hear it!

prepare to spend more on fuel :) your foot somehow becomes heavier ;)

Craig
11th April 2006, 02:40 AM
I should be on the phone to Roaster for commission....;) It was a run in my car that sold it :approve::approve:

AndyP & Lenore
11th April 2006, 03:21 AM
Good for you mate. Mini's are great. Mini's with grunt are better.;);)

But will it help Kerr's digestive system on runs? ;);)

N12 JLK
11th April 2006, 03:39 AM
It is a stomach bug he has. Thought it was car sick again! You should have seen Jason's face when we got home and I said "I think we are going to have to get a new car with a middle seat in the back so he can see where he is going." To say he sh$£ himself would be an understatement. He he he:clown:

AndyP & Lenore
11th April 2006, 04:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

It is a stomach bug he has. Thought it was car sick again! You should have seen Jason's face when we got home and I said "I think we are going to have to get a new car with a middle seat in the back so he can see where he is going." To say he sh$£ himself would be an understatement. He he he:clown:

Strap him to the roof rack:D. Oh, wait. You don't have a roof rack:eek:. Never mind:disapprove:.

Joking asside, I am sorry to hear he's under the weather. Hope he feels better soon. I'll stop the jokes about him vomiting now. Promise.

T6 KFR
11th April 2006, 05:06 AM
good on ya... you will love the difference of sound and perhaps performance, see it on sunday....

N12 JLK
11th April 2006, 05:07 AM
Go onto the John Cooper website and go to the cooper sound kit section and click on the section that lets you listen to the sound inside and outside the car, blimey Charley I canny wait, more big big grins:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.johncooper.co.uk/JohnCooperSite/pages/home/default.asp?&cookie%5Ftest=1

Bignorm
12th April 2006, 12:15 AM
no bother what price did i quote you again just so i remember vcheers again

N12 JLK
12th April 2006, 12:55 AM
£650.00 incl fitting and VAT. Is that OK?

Sweeney
12th April 2006, 02:21 AM
aye thats good enough, jcw quoted me 715 all in, dealer would've been 765 or thereabouts all in but when i asked it was on special offer from them and it was only 499 all in :) so you've saved money anyways

N12 JLK
12th April 2006, 04:17 AM
Actually Norman it was £350 ,Lesley was mistaken surley you can remember;)

Jason

markyc
12th April 2006, 06:16 AM
The sound kit certainly is the biz :p:D:D:D:D:D The only problem is you can't sneek up on anyone with your mowta :question::question: I can hear Craig roaring down the road from miles away :eek::eek::approve::approve::approve::D;)

AndyP & Lenore
12th April 2006, 06:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

I can hear Craig roaring down the road from miles away :eek::eek::approve::approve::approve::D;)

Does his car sound loud as well:question::eek::D:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye :

<runs and hides behind a mountain of uneaten popcorn>

Crombers
12th April 2006, 06:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc
I can hear Craig roaring down the road from miles away

& thats 'shtagerin' home afer 18 pints folks :p;)

Craig
12th April 2006, 04:51 PM
aye aye - ye are all hilarious.... ;)

that's a pint each I am owed at Oxford..:approve:

Bignorm
12th April 2006, 07:24 PM
im sure it was £650.00 inc vat nice try tho jason

N12 JLK
12th April 2006, 08:47 PM
Tell you all something though trying to get your car insured with this kits a mine field, many saying they wont insure you or it goes up by £100 per year its madness!!!! half of them havnt a clue what a chili pack is:disapprove:

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 02:32 AM
All sorted. With AA for only £25 a year extra. Some were ridiculous:evil:

Was with e-sure, but they would not insure it:evil:

All sorted now, only 2 sleeps:)

Mini Me
13th April 2006, 03:36 AM

£650.00 incl fitting and VAT. Is that OK?

Norman, i think you have undercharger him....i will doulble check ra mora:p:D;)

Wul
13th April 2006, 03:36 AM
Good stuff lesley - like christmas all over again!! :p

Wul
13th April 2006, 03:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
you have undercharger him:p:D;)

Is that a new dealer option instead of a supercharger? :D:p:evil::I

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 03:49 AM
As the big man would say from chewing the fat "Charge me anymore and the exhaust will be snuggly fitted up someones ar*~!!:evil::evil::p"
Ian Broony check this link out
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7419

Mini Me
13th April 2006, 03:52 AM

Charge me anymore and the exhaust will be snuggly fitted up someones behind:evil::evil::p

Ian Broony check this link out
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7419

oh, well if you put it that way....norman , discount !!!!!!! :D;)

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 04:01 AM
Dam you replyed just as I noticed ma spelling mistake:disapprove:

Mini Me
13th April 2006, 04:08 AM

Dam you replyed just as I noticed ma spelling mistake:disapprove:

wot mistake ;)

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 04:21 AM
Ah you have the power:cool:

claire
13th April 2006, 06:29 AM

Go onto the John Cooper website and go to the cooper sound kit section and click on the section that lets you listen to the sound inside and outside the car, blimey Charley I canny wait, more big big grins:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.johncooper.co.uk/JohnCooperSite/pages/home/default.asp?&cookie%5Ftest=1

WOW:D
sounds lovely, i want, i want!!!

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 06:51 AM
Pop along to a run and myself and Craigd will let you hear for real maybe in stereo either side of the cars!! were going to the meet at the Falkirk wheel this Sunday so come along:cool:

LINK
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6959

Craig
13th April 2006, 07:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

WOW:D
sounds lovely, i want, i want!!!

once you have heard it (and been in a car with it) you will want it more!!! :approve::approve::approve:

as Lesley12 says, come along on Sunday if you can make it and your more than welcome to come along for a wee shot and see if you like it;)

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 07:17 AM
I think you should be on commission from Menzies Craig you sold me this ;) What do you think £30 a time:cool:

Craig
13th April 2006, 07:21 AM

I think you should be on commission from Menzies Craig you sold me this ;) What do you think £30 a time:cool:

get on Menzies and sort the deal out! ;):approve:

N12 JLK
13th April 2006, 07:24 AM
Cant sleep cant wait till Friday Craig thats why Im up at this time posting usually in the land of zeds by now!!