PDA

View Full Version : Who are the site mods?

minidriver#1
9th April 2006, 09:16 AM
I've already posted this but since i've been censored i'll post it again.

Just out of curiosity who are the mods and admins on the site, both for my interest and the interest of others on the site.

If you delete this again without reason i'll post it on my blog and link to it just like my previous thread which i have conventiently saved ready for publishing.

MartinSullivan
9th April 2006, 06:22 PM
A quick check of the member list should answer your question KJ. Most of us are on the first page - Bonnie, Myself, Gaj, Wul and MMM. Ive kinda missed whats been happening through work commitments - but Im assuming something kicked off big time lol (and typically I missed it).

Gismo
9th April 2006, 07:13 PM
Hmm, second time round and i'm not sure why your first post got pulled KJ, as for the mods, you must be aware of who they are, on the main forum page they are clearly shown.
Further to MS's post, minime also has editing rights in his own forum and also the sponsors can edit their threads.

minidriver#1
9th April 2006, 08:48 PM
Thank you.

Wul
9th April 2006, 10:54 PM
What did I miss? 8)

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 07:09 AM
No offense guys but it's great to see the site mods are up to scratch with what goes on in their forums :mad: . I don't know if it exists or not but on my site and a few others i use we all have a mods only forum for discussio on issues affecting the websites. Perhaps whoever runs NMS now should consider implementing something like that.

miniscot00
10th April 2006, 04:46 PM
Sorry - did I miss something???? Wasn't me.

Sadly some of us have very busy lives away from these forums and are unable to be watching what's going on 24-7.

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 05:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by miniscot00

Sorry - did I miss something???? Wasn't me.

Sadly some of us have very busy lives away from these forums and are unable to be watching what's going on 24-7.

That's why you have more than one. No one expects you to be on the site 24 hours a day, but not one of you has a clue as to what happened over the weekend.

GAJ
10th April 2006, 06:05 PM
Yes they do.

N12 JLK
10th April 2006, 06:10 PM
What happened come on spill the beans Im never away from this site and hav'nt a clue whats happened.:disapprove::)

Gismo
10th April 2006, 06:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
What did I miss? 8)
Oi, get in the queue :p;)

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Yes they do.

Really? Thats funny because the posts after yours prove that to be false. Maybe i should post up the thread?

CooperTrooper
10th April 2006, 08:06 PM
ooooohhhh fight!

:D

macblob
10th April 2006, 08:27 PM
Ohhhh get over it, its only a forum......I mean its hardly life threatning is it?

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 08:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by macblob

Ohhhh get over it, its only a forum......I mean its hardly life threatning is it?

Don't you have like a Seat club forum or something to go to? But you're right, its not important, thats why you had to post in this thread...

I can be as cheeky and arrogant as the site admin and will continue to do so , because after all its just a forum right? You're telling me you dont have friends or have made friends on here? That's why you still come here? And that is why its more than just a forum. And that's why I'm voicing my opinion.

macblob
10th April 2006, 09:11 PM
KJ i was just pointing out that its hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot about
ohhhhh too late for that isnt it!!!
Something to do with toys and prams rings a bell

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 09:30 PM

KJ i was just pointing out that its hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot about
ohhhhh too late for that isnt it!!!
Something to do with toys and prams rings a bell

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Unfortunately the admin on this site doesn't think everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think it's important that I make mine known because i've been a member on this site longer than some of the moderators and i used to use this site a lot before it started to go down hill and i know a few people who are in complete agreement with me.

macblob
10th April 2006, 09:36 PM
Well if you dont like the site why post on it?

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 09:44 PM

Well if you dont like the site why post on it?

Are you a robot or something?
'if you dont like the site why post on it?'
'getting your knickers in a knot'
'toys and prams rings a bell'

Like i've never seen those arguments before.

I post on the site for the same reason in my previous post, which you obviously didnt read since you were so eager to use your rent-an-argument standard responses.

' i used to use this site a lot before it started to go down hill'

I wouldn't use the site if i hated it. I also don't recall saying i didn't like the site in my posts. I just dont like the direction the site is taking. It's got the feel of a private club. And i dont think that's right.

*waits for next standard reply*

Gismo
10th April 2006, 10:21 PM
As a member of this site i'm thinking something's obviously got your gander up, i'm not aware of what it is, but, a couple of things, only MMM can advise whether the site is going downhill or not by the useage of the site, not by you.
I'm sure you won't name the "others" who feel the same way as you, but, if you felt strongly enough about it i'm sure you will, or, they can come out of the closet and air their particular views ;)

As a moderator, everyone can voice their opinion, but, if a mod thinks it's stepping outwith the site rules and is detrimental to the current smooth running of the site then i would expect the thread to be deleted, wouldn't you :question:

As for standard replies "That's your opinion and you're entitled to it" is a classic and widely used :p:)

Also, can you explain how the site feels like a private club :question:

ianking
10th April 2006, 10:30 PM
Ive been a member of this site for a couple of years now and have not noticed anything wrong with it over the years. I have always enjoyed being part of this web forum. Of course topics and discussions will change over time as members leave after parting with their minis for lesser cars. Bear in mind the minis popularity and the amount of people buying them means that there will always be new members and that they will always be welcome here. However each new member will want to talk about different aspects of the mini. We are all different people except for the one thing we have in commom, our love of minis.
I think this topic has blown completely out of proportion and is probably best left alone.
Perhaps KJ-innit if this forum is not for you then you should try yahoo web forums for mini cooper or even start your own forum

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 10:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

As a member of this site i'm thinking something's obviously got your gander up, i'm not aware of what it is, but, a couple of things, only MMM can advise whether the site is going downhill or not by the useage of the site, not by you.
I'm sure you won't name the "others" who feel the same way as you, but, if you felt strongly enough about it i'm sure you will, or, they can come out of the closet and air their particular views ;)

As a moderator, everyone can voice their opinion, but, if a mod thinks it's stepping outwith the site rules and is detrimental to the current smooth running of the site then i would expect the thread to be deleted, wouldn't you :question:

As for standard replies "That's your opinion and you're entitled to it" is a classic and widely used :p:)

Also, can you explain how the site feels like a private club :question:

Are you telling me that a user of a site cant tell when it's going downhill? Have you ever read a book by a favourite author and thought, damn this isnt as good as his/her previous books, same can be applied to movies, food everything. Are you saying a consumer can have no idea on the quality of a product simply because they are not the man/woman in charge?

The others will air their views, and have done in the past.

If a mod thinks a thread is stepping out of line sure go ahead and lock the thread, but deleting a thread without explanation or answering some simple questions is taking advantage of their position for their own means/agenda, not for the good of the site. You just need to see how unaware you are to see why a thread should be locked initially before deletion.

As for my standard reply, you're right, but it didnt make up the base of my response unlike macblobs.

i'll explain the private members club comment when i have some time, it'll take a while.

Thanks.

PS IanKing: I appreciate your reply and take it on board. I don't have time to run another forum. I already run one which has almost 700,000 unarchived posts, 6900 members and over 5.5 million impressions (last i looked which was last year) a month. I can say pretty safely that i know what i'm talking about when it comes to discussion forums.

I stopped using mini2.com because it became far too cliquey, i'd hate to see it happen here too.

Gismo
10th April 2006, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit
i'll explain the private members club comment when i have some time, it'll take a while
You can find the time to reply to posts withing minutes but you can't answer a simple question :p
Mate, something's really upset you, but, i'm with McBlob on this one, water off a ducks back, water under the bridge, life's too short, forgive and forget, let sleeping dogs lie, let bygones be bygones etc etc ;):D
I can't comment on the deleted thread as i didn't see it, as for the site, as far as i'm concered it's never been healthier, in my opinion of course :p

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 11:08 PM
I'll leave it now.

Did you get my email btw? Let me know how it goes because i want to try it out too. still waiting on the PSP.

Gismo
10th April 2006, 11:24 PM
Did you get my email btw? Let me know how it goes because i want to try it out too. still waiting on the PSP
Sadly my ever faithfull PC has crashed again, was always gonna fix it properly but never got round to it, so, i've still not managed to try it all out :p

minidriver#1
10th April 2006, 11:35 PM
well i'll race you and compare results at the end ;)

Big Col
11th April 2006, 05:30 AM
<blinks>

Jeez I go away on a training course for a few days and I miss all the juicy stuff!

Anywho whassup KJ mate? I'm on here quite a bit and would hate to be thought of as part of a clique and if I am I'd like you or any of the soft spoken others that agree with you to PM me and let me know as it honestly wasn't my intention, I never though I was.

In coming late to this thread I see that you've already had a few of the overprotective responses that you're most likely to get when you post something sticking a somewhat mysterious and veiled boot into the site that a few of us enjoy posting on. Whilst I really don't agree with the posts of "Pi$$ aff ya drama queen raj" [/paraphrase] :) since you've been on the site since seriously BC (before Col :)) and I met you and nattered away nae bother but I can understand why some people would feel that way as you can have came across as combative in this thread. I don't know what's upset you but something obviously has. I mean I know that BS and Gaj are a right couple o' f@nnys and that Wul character is just fakin creepy man but the mods on here seem harmless enough apart from the odd post edit ;). Personally I think they're a load of jessies for not deleting this thread just to yank yer chain! (Go on mods!!! I dare you!!! ;) Seriously though, if something's buggin' you let us know man since, after all, the peasants here certainly are revolting and we'll help you overthrow the bourjoise and start a rumble at a moments notice just to get through a day in work! :) Don't just pop out wee half digs and snideys man. You'd be the first to flame the crap outta someone else if they done that. Tell us all whats up so we can try and fix it or go have a coke and a smile and don't turn into one if the fisherman just lookin' for a reaction. :)

Crombers
11th April 2006, 06:01 AM
Ditto , I,ve enjoyed meeting up with you over the 2004/2005 NMS runs (& it's now 2006 fella , where you been hidin :p;)). Dinna give up on us man , I enjoy readin all yer p!sh :D:p;):approve:

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 06:45 AM
Lol!

sh@z
11th April 2006, 07:04 AM
I can totally sympathise with how KJ has reacted to the past few days' events. I am also 'one of the others' who feel that this site is going down the wrong path in the sense that its becoming ever more clique and elitist, albeit since i dont have a mini anymore, you could just say "who is he to comment". This, much like for KJ, is one of the main reasons im not active on here much these days, and i've been around longer than mistar KJ himself (i think anyways).

The reasoning for the post being deleted, in all fairness, was legitimate and acceptable, but only on a forum where the rule is enforced across the board. I have seen the same language (also *'ed out like in KJ's post) and so on used across the forum without a mod blinking an eye, but now, rather than lock the thread with a reason, just a straight deletion was used. I would have reacted in the same way as Kj did if i was subject to the same treatment, and im sure this would not have happened if it was someone else who had made the same post.

Also, the moderators are not reflective at all of the membership of this club, this is in NO way a personal attack on any of the mods (as i have met all of you, and get on very well with you all), but the mod's, i also feel, do not reflect totally on whats going on in the club, and this needs to be addressed, i feel. Also you guys should know whats going on, only one of you knew what had happened, that person being the one who deleted the post, communication between mods seems to be lacking.

I had posted a similair post like this in the past, commenting on the clique nature of the club in its current state, and then i was told this was not the case blah blah, but here we are, a year on, and its even more apparent (for people on the outside looking in anyway). If you doubt this, ask yourselves, out of the total membership of the club, how many are regularly posting? I found that when i did post a topic, it would either go ignored or have very little response, but when someone on the 'inside' did so, everyone else jumped and posted away (this is only an example, and again not attacking anybody), as KJ said he wasnt the only one who felt this way, and i also know that i am not.

I am just posting this as i feel that you all think that Kj is alone in his views, and the way he reacted was unjust and so on. I guess I just wanted to give my opinion and raise the issues that are prevalent, since i do enjoy reading on here, and would hate to see this site go down the same road as mini2 (which i stopped posting on a long time ago due to the same reasons above) as i have spent a lot of time contributing and seeing people at meets etc.

God speed ;)
shaz

X30YES
11th April 2006, 04:20 PM
Looks like time for a poll :question:
"you can please most of the people all of the time, but not all of the people most of the time !!:p...or something like that;)
Mods ..they are required and do have the right to moderate where they feel fit I guess , and I'm not sure of the background to this rant KJ:p,however, I'm sure a mail in both directions explaining why any post is "pulled" might be the answer !! It is very easy to miss read something and take it the wrong way in type ,as you dont really hear the tone of the vice or see a facial expression ...ie the odd wee face does help at the end of a quote :p;):question:,,,after all this is a free site and is for fun .In no way am I defending or disagreeing whith anything "quoted" in the above thread :eek:< gets back on the fence now !!...and just chucking in my 2d worth :p:D:D

Smurf
11th April 2006, 04:31 PM
Wow. Just read this...

Really sorry to hear that some of the longest standing NMS peeps aren't happy.
Don't think I've met you, Shaz, and think I've only met KJ once or twice, but still more than happy to chat to you guys on here. I don't find NMS cliquey, but that's just my opinion. I don't read and post in absolutely everything (can't keep up! :I), but I hadn't been aware of any ill feeling, or of people only posting in certain threads.

I didn't see the thread which was deleted, so I can't make any comment on that.

I do think that people will naturally become more friendly with some folk over others. It's just a natural thing, you "click" with some people better than others, I don't think it's a reflection of anyone personally. Same happens in an office environment, and many other places.

This is one of the most friendly forums and clubs I'm involved with, and although I've been around a wee while, I'm really just getting to know some of you. I hope you guys can get this sorted out, it would be a sad day if we lost you completely.

I still feel very much a newbie on here, so I hope I haven't spoken out of turn.

GAJ
11th April 2006, 05:14 PM
To put the record straight, KJ's reference to censorship is because I informed him that it is unacceptable to use the phrase 'f*** you' on this site. I asked him to edit his post, he refused and so it was deleted. If anyone had used that phrase they would have been treated in exactly the same way. He then started a new thread, identical to this one, asking who the mods were. Given that he had just refused to obey the rules of the site, I decided to delete that thread too. No one else had replied. Then unfortunately I had to leave my computer and go and have a life!;)

Personally, I quite like KJ's wee flames every now and again, it keeps people on their toes and stops things from getting too anodyne. But on this occasion he quite clearly over-stepped the mark. There was no victimisation going on. Anyone who had acted in this way would have been treated in exactly the same manner.

As for the comments regarding cliques forming - just get over it man, that's life! And I am speaking as someone who is not a member of any clique on this site. To paraphrase Groucho Marx, 'I wouldn't want to belong to any clique that would have me!' And to comment that the length of membership in any way should influence things seems strange to me, surely that reinforces the idea of cliques? Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, whether they have been a member for two minutes or two years, but there does have to be some rules.

Can we resume normal service now please?:sleepy:

Wul
11th April 2006, 05:24 PM
I have only been a moderator on NMS for about 6 months and in that time i've only ever spent time cleaning up links and typo's so personally feel the site and it's members pretty much self-regulate themselves.

X30YES
11th April 2006, 05:28 PM
:approve:

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 05:34 PM

To put the record straight, KJ's reference to censorship is because I informed him that it is unacceptable to use the phrase 'f*** you' on this site. I asked him to edit his post, he refused and so it was deleted. If anyone had used that phrase they would have been treated in exactly the same way. He then started a new thread, identical to this one, asking who the mods were. Given that he had just refused to obey the rules of the site, I decided to delete that thread too. No one else had replied. Then unfortunately I had to leave my computer and go and have a life!;)

Personally, I quite like KJ's wee flames every now and again, it keeps people on their toes and stops things from getting too anodyne. But on this occasion he quite clearly over-stepped the mark. There was no victimisation going on. Anyone who had acted in this way would have been treated in exactly the same manner.

As for the comments regarding cliques forming - just get over it man, that's life! And I am speaking as someone who is not a member of any clique on this site. To paraphrase Groucho Marx, 'I wouldn't want to belong to any clique that would have me!' And to comment that the length of membership in any way should influence things seems strange to me, surely that reinforces the idea of cliques? Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, whether they have been a member for two minutes or two years, but there does have to be some rules.

Can we resume normal service now please?:sleepy:

Post up your initial reply to my response attempting to offer advice to a member of the site please. If you don't i will.

I shouldn't have used that phrase but your arrogance in your first reply on the original thread was what put me over the edge. It's like a PC user isn't allowed to give advice to a Mac user. Even though it might have been inaccurate it wasn't intentional and then to imply i lied about having a subscription to mac user was just stupid. However I won't hesitate to use the phrase again if i have to .

My reference to length of membership is important because being here that length of time it is possible to see how a site changes. Don't you agree? Mind you you've only been admin on here for a few months or so, it'll take time for you to learn how to moderate a site properly.

I see BS's thread is still up despite you commenting on the legalities of my advice given in it. You're a hypocrite.

I've never really had a problem with you up until now and you're refusal to accept any of the blame is why i flamed you.

GAJ
11th April 2006, 05:40 PM
KJ - get over it man. I don't remember exactly what I said but it was along the lines that your advice was inaccurate in that MacUser only had one review of a TV Card in it, not two, and not the one that was being discussed. That is the facts of the matter! I may have a copy of the thread on my computer at home. This discussion is between you and me, not for the site, feel free to email me directly if you want to swear at me but please obey the rules of this site.

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 05:45 PM
Then take your candy ass over to the other board and delete BS's thread or any other thread breaching site rules.

GAJ
11th April 2006, 05:47 PM
KJ, how many times are you going to edit that post? Thanks for finally admittiing that your initial post, the one that caused all this was inaccurate!:)

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 05:47 PM
As many times as i have to. Is that against site rules? Why don't you start quoting my replies if it's a problem?

omg another edit! what out, Gaj might have a stroke!

I had no problem admitting it was innacurate because i went and had a look at my magazine. Your response was innappropriate and that is what led to this.

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 05:50 PM

KJ, how many times are you going to edit that post? Thanks for finally admittiing that your initial post, the one that caused all this was inaccurate!:)

My post never caused this, your reply to it caused this.

GAJ
11th April 2006, 05:51 PM
Ok KJ. You win! I was wrong. You are right!

Feel free to have the last word - then I'll lock this thread. Happy?:)

Gismo
11th April 2006, 05:54 PM
Then take your candy ass over to the other board and delete BS's thread or any other thread breaching site rules
:question:

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 06:00 PM

Ok KJ. You win! I was wrong. You are right!

Feel free to have the last word - then I'll lock this thread. Happy?:)

i never said i was right, you just acknowledged my admission my info was inaccurate. After i post your response when this evening feel free to lock the thread.

BS, Gaj sent me an email in which he commented that the advice i was offering you about Torrents was illegal, but your initial query is in fact a breach of Sky By Broadband user agreement, which i pointed out to Gaj AFTER he critised me. He's gone about chopping my thread but left yours up for all to see. I'm using it as an example of Gaj's policy of one rule for you and one rule for them.

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 06:02 PM
when i say 'one rule for you' i dont mean you explicitly, its a general term.

GAJ
11th April 2006, 06:05 PM
KJ. This is just a forum. It's not really all that important.;) Get things in perspective.

Gismo
11th April 2006, 06:07 PM
BS, Gaj sent me an email in which he commented that the advice i was offering you about Torrents was illegal, but your initial query is in fact a breach of Sky By Broadband user agreement, which i pointed out to Gaj AFTER he critised me. He's gone about chopping my thread but left yours up for all to see. I'm using it as an example of Gaj's policy of one rule for you and one rule for them
I wasn't aware that i was breaking any Sky agreements :eek: my fault as i should have read them more carefully :I
I should have expected there to have been some kind of block on being able to rip the downloadable movies to another format.
At no time did i intend to use the movies for anything other than my own use on a PSP format when working away from home

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 06:07 PM

KJ. This is just a forum. It's not really all that important.;) Get things in perspective.

I know it's not that important to you, but to others it might be. Continue to body swerve the issue though, that's what you seem to be good at.

I'm leaving it at that.

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 06:09 PM
BS, i know you were innocent of any intent, just like i was in my offer of advice to another NMS user. The difference here is that i was ridiculed publicly.

macblob
11th April 2006, 07:07 PM
Wow your still going........that impressive getting so wound up about something so trivial.
I mean what is this thread achieving apart from ranting back and forth?
As Gaj said earlier why dont you discuss it over email if you have problem instead of going on and on and on.
Its hardly good for the forum overall as it could well put new members off. Same goes for your use of language in the deleted thread.

minidriver#1
11th April 2006, 07:27 PM
I feel better for it :)

GAJ
12th April 2006, 01:26 AM
KJ - since you insist on discussing this on the forum rather than by email like I suggested, I think it is only fair to post the comments which lead to this. It seems quite trivial to me but it really seems to have ripped your knitting! :p I didn't back-up all your various edits unfortunately, although Im sure you will have at least some 'edited highlights!'

This months Mac User has a review of two TV cards for the Apple Mac, both USB. Worth checking out, one is that mentioned by 3GGG above but the other gets a better review. I forget its name now...
How many non Apple users can say they have a subscription to Mac User?

No it doesn't! I thought you would have realised that MacUser was fortnightly as well, being a subscriber and all!
The last issue (31 March) reviews the Formac WatchandGo but says that the software suppllied with it is not as goood as EyeTV 2. The 2 issues previous to this one don't review any TV tuners.
KJ - If you are going to offer advice which may well influence people's purchasing decisions, best make sure that it is accurate!

'This months Mac User has a review of two TV cards for the Apple Mac, both USB. Worth checking out'

**** you.

I told them to check it out. I didnt say go ****ing buy the card i forget the name off.

Also i refer to this thread... third last post...
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7344

Where is your 'well done KJ, you gave good accurate advice, have a pat on the back from the anal nms member'

There was more as well, including more blatant insults and rudeness directed at me. The fact remains that you were wrong, both in your assertion that MacUser reviewed the Miglia TV Card but said that it was bettered by another card, but much more importantly by your over-the-top reaction.

Perhaps I should have used a ;) after my mention of you being a subscriber, but as one of the premier wind-up merchants on the site I thought you would have realised when you were being wound-up. Unfortunately you're not quite so good at being on the receiving end . . .:blackeye:

N12 JLK
12th April 2006, 01:40 AM
I refuse to look at this thread any more as I will be posting on happier threads that make me happy to have a mini and be part of something. Come on lets all chill:)
On a happier note did I post earlier I was getting a sound kit fitted to my mini on Friday:D could have swore I did:)
Now things like that make me happy.:cool:

minidriver#1
12th April 2006, 01:43 AM
Gaj, whatever. It's easy for you to say you were just winding my up but the fact it took you so long to state this just backs up my assertion that you were being an asshole in your response to mine.

*edit* took out insult :D

minidriver#1
12th April 2006, 01:48 AM
You also deleted this post which to me seems perfectly ok.

To summarise, at least for Buffoon's sake if not Gaj's...

from the listings in sMac User...

Miglia TVMini on special £99
Elgato EyeTV for DTT £99
Elgato EyeTV Wonder USB 2 £99
Formac WatchandGo USB £69.33

You could do a google search on any of those items for reviews and opinions, but just remember they are exactly that, opinions, so go for something that looks to do what you want.

and this one :D which was my favourite

I've got your email and i choose to ignore it. Your response to my reply was insulting and chose to return the favour. Ban me if you want, but for the record i have no respect for you as a mod on this site. I dont care if you run it or what but this has become an increasingly elitest website and i choose to voice my descent.

As for encouraging people to download illegal movies, how do you know i was referring to illegal movies? What BS was intending to do with the Sky digital service is in fact breach of their user agreement and is therfor illegal. Why was that thread not closed?

Your policies on this site are hypocritical.

http://homepages.bw.edu/~gwalton/funnies/files/owned.jpg

Big Col
12th April 2006, 02:36 AM
Fur fek sake was all this just because the geeks were restless??? MAN that's disappointing!!!

minidriver#1
12th April 2006, 03:07 AM
You should read Gaj's latest email. Its awsome.

minidriver#1
12th April 2006, 03:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Fur fek sake was all this just because the geeks were restless??? MAN that's disappointing!!!

Hey Col, you starting something? :D

The Dogfather
12th April 2006, 03:34 AM
Blimey I go away to England for a few days and all hell breaks loose:eek:

Big Col
12th April 2006, 07:26 AM
It's not all hell man! It's clearasil. I think the nerds have been drinking it!

GAJ
12th April 2006, 07:31 AM
Move away please - there's nothing to see here!;)

Big Col
12th April 2006, 03:52 PM
Aye there ruddy is! This has been one of the most entertaining threads in the history of NMS!

KJ:Shut up!
Gaj:You shut up!
Kj: No you shut up!
Gaj:NO! YOU shut up!
Kj:I'm outraged and offended that you would tell me to shut up! Don't you dare tell me to shut up!
Gaj:Oh Shut up!
Kj: No you shut up you big mac loving jobbie! Macs are rubbish so nyeh!
Gaj: WHAT?!!?!!?? HOW DARE YOU INSULT MACS YOU BLASPHEMOUS LITTLE MAC BIGOT! You...you...you just don't know what you're talking about so there!
Kj:I do so know what I'm talking about!
Gaj:Do not!
KJ:Do too!
Gaj:YOU DO NOT SO SHUT UP!!!!
Kj:I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP! YOU SHUT UP!!!!

Repeat.

:D

I think we should have more of these! :D:D:D

GAJ
12th April 2006, 04:35 PM
That seems about right!:I