PDA

View Full Version : V4 ONE sold

shoppie
8th April 2006, 03:55 AM
Yes, I'm now miniless, unless I can count my 7/8ths completed 1275GT!
After having had 3 MINIS it was very sad to see it go, but needs must.
Loved to drive it but the lack of space at holiday times was a pain. Took delivery of a new BMW 320SEi Touring. Its so good i'm nearly living in it!

I'll still hang around here though and see a good few of you at Arbroath on the 15th July

The Dogfather
8th April 2006, 04:02 AM
Oh my god, another lost to the dark side :eek:

Gismo
8th April 2006, 04:46 AM
Sad to see you let the mini go Howard, i'm sure the beemer will do you nicely :cool:

Craig
8th April 2006, 06:14 AM
well, you WILL be back that is for sure....;)

hope you enjoy the BMW "arrogant" driving style... (it's pre-programmed by the dealership when you buy it :eek::blackeye:;))

<just kidding.........I'll get ma coat.............;)>

The Bull
8th April 2006, 06:34 AM
Did you trade in your Gold mini or sell it locally Howard? I think I saw a gold one in Arbroath today?

AndyP & Lenore
8th April 2006, 06:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

well, you WILL be back that is for sure....;)

hope you enjoy the BMW "arrogant" driving style... (it's pre-programmed by the dealership when you buy it :eek::blackeye:;))

<just kidding.........I'll get ma coat.............;)>

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Watch it Davies, we've got your number.....;);):D:D

bpirie1000
10th April 2006, 03:07 AM
Awww Howard. Sorry to hear your New mini less.

If you need any parts to get your 1275 Ready give me a shout. Gota garage Full of Vital parts that I keep saying "But what if I need that bit " And can't chuck any of it out.

You can let me know.

Hope you enjoy the BMW

shoppie
15th April 2006, 05:59 AM
Thanks for all the words folks. I'm happy with the beemer providing I stay away from the twisties:p:p That's something I will miss. The MINI was excellent in that department!

Picklehammer... I sold the Gold ONE 18 months ago! It was an Astro Black I parted with.

john
15th April 2006, 07:50 AM
Hi Howard perhaps we could go for a run,I,m MINI'less too but we have a nice 330d se touring instead and its a cool 230BHP and last weekend we got 47 MPG going t Edinburgh:cool:

The Bull
15th April 2006, 09:00 AM
I know Howard but I just wondered where the gold one ended up!