Its an old one I know ,but still made me :D:Dwhen I saw it :p:p]

http://www.mini2.com/galleries/data/1448/easter_bunny.jpg

jayex
6th April 2006, 04:35 PM
he he .. me too :D:D

hogg88
7th April 2006, 07:04 AM
Ha Ha :eek::D
Angus where are you :question::question: We are missing your sense of humour up here on the Delta, please come back :D:p:D

Crombers
7th April 2006, 07:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by hogg88

Angus where are you :question::question: We are missing your sense of humour up here on the Delta, please come back :D:p:D

Jaysus , another blast from the past , where the hell have you been Dave :question::p;)

hogg88
7th April 2006, 07:12 AM
Have been out the country on and off the last few months. but heard Angus was cracking jokes again, so hear i am. :D:D

Crombers
7th April 2006, 07:21 AM
You'll need to get back on a run some time , would be good to see you again & whip your ass wi that Cooper of mine :D:p;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th April 2006, 08:00 AM
How's the roof Dave?

What are you up to now, #43 is it?

Crombers
7th April 2006, 08:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

How's the roof Dave?

Oh god dinny ask , maybe that's why he's been away for so long :I;)

X30YES
7th April 2006, 05:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by hogg88

On Brent Charile lost in transit between Norway Scatsta and Abz at one point and a trip to Espania on my leave :p..mmm now at home polishing it ..the car that is ..wax on wax off :clown::D:D ,other than that I'm ok ...well I think so :approve:

X30YES
7th April 2006, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

How's the roof Dave?

I did tell him before he bought it :)...would he listen :(whits that about a fool and his money :question::p
:D:D:D