PDA

View Full Version : Crazy girl....

redpoint rallying
6th April 2006, 05:16 AM
Who's the crazy girl who flashes (your lights....) at me in that mad way? Cooper S with Union Jack wing mirrors. This time it was this evening on the South Deeside Rd. I was in the Red/White Works 'S' with the kayak on the roof!!!....waving slightly madly which made my wet suit squeek......

Keep flashing ! :D

M

sleepyrascal
6th April 2006, 05:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by redpoint rallying

Who's the crazy girl who flashes (your lights....) at me in that mad way? Cooper S with Union Jack wing mirrors. This time it was this evening on the South Deeside Rd. I was in the Red/White Works 'S' with the kayak on the roof!!!....waving slightly madly which made my wet suit squeek......

Keep flashing ! :D

M

Made my wet suit squeek...

I read that as "made my suit wet ... squeek" :D:D

Well, the name Tez swings to mind.... as in , minimad. I know she used to drive Sullys Coop S, and she keeps her nag out the deeside road way.. (Although an informant tells me she might not keep it there any longer). And she is a bit bonkers. She always says "eww" and giggles at everything! Shes also the spawn of John. Need I say more.

Gismo
6th April 2006, 05:35 AM
Aye, as Sleepy says, it'll be Tez

redpoint rallying
6th April 2006, 06:05 AM
Ahh....I was right then. The John connection...he does have that 'want' about him.....crazy :D

redpoint rallying
6th April 2006, 06:09 AM
Oi....'Laptop' Sullivan. Shed any light on this mystery then? ;) Didnt recognise the car as yours, didnt notice the UJ interior rear view mirror.
Oh, and whereS my re-map for the rally car? :)

M

minimadtez
6th April 2006, 09:22 AM
nope.....wasnt me.....not this time anyway.......yeah i do keep my horse out that way sleepy.
i havent been driving for a while........was on tablets to help my sore back......which ive just found out wasnt a sore back, but a kidney infection! ARGHHH

I aint bonkers Sleepy!

EWWWW........*giggles* :clown:

Gismo
6th April 2006, 04:17 PM
Maybe Sheilz then ;)

sleepyrascal
6th April 2006, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Maybe Sheilz then ;)

Sheilz never waves. I see herr all the time on anderson drive and flash/wave/throw stones etc, she never sees me.

The Dogfather
7th April 2006, 02:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
Sheilz never waves. I see herr all the time on anderson drive and flash/wave/throw stones etc, she never sees me.

She did say you never take the hint
:p;):D

sleepyrascal
7th April 2006, 03:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

I think shes playing hard to get ...
:p;):D

Yeah bafoon your probably right! :D

Sheilz
7th April 2006, 06:21 AM
Ooops! Sorry sleepy. I do often pass a dark green mini butI've never seen you waving, flashing or anything else. I'm a bit blind so please get the lights going then I will notice and if I dont it just means my reflexes are slowing up a bit:( Pass so many minis in a day and on the occasion I think it might be someone I know get snubbed and end up feeling a right dork :I Anyway have to say this wasn't me. My wing mirrors are saltires (with lots and lots of stone chips!):D:D:D