PDA

View Full Version : White Apple

Kirsty
4th April 2006, 02:12 AM
At the ford garage in Dunfermline, Halbeath Road, filling up on Wed 29th (I know i've taken my time :)) Whoever was driving had already filled up and must have ben inside cos the wee soul was empty, so I didn't really see you after all.:p Looking all clean an shiny tho!!! :cool:

kevinpitkeathly
4th April 2006, 05:20 AM
what do you mean by white apple?

Craig
4th April 2006, 03:25 PM
hello kirsty :D:D:D- your another one that I thought had fallen off the planet :eek:;)- how's tricks ? ?

miniscot00
4th April 2006, 05:16 PM
White Apple - 3GGG's MINI ;)

GAJ
4th April 2006, 06:04 PM
Yup! That'll be it.

Crombers
4th April 2006, 09:09 PM
Kirsty who :question:

Burple
5th April 2006, 12:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

lol :D:D

<checks Crombers' profile>

Nope... I think you were here during her last scheduled orbit :p:D:D:D

Crombers
5th April 2006, 01:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by crombers

lol :D:D

<checks Crombers' profile>

Nope... I think you were here during her last scheduled orbit :p:D:D:D

PMSL , good one mate :D:D

3GGG
5th April 2006, 06:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

At the ford garage in Dunfermline, Halbeath Road, filling up on Wed 29th (I know i've taken my time :)) Whoever was driving had already filled up and must have ben inside cos the wee soul was empty, so I didn't really see you after all.:p Looking all clean an shiny tho!!! :cool:

Hi Kirsty - twas mine - must have been through the foam wash to look shiny to you - don't look too close though as it needs a good polish and wax.

But it was Tuesday 28th I was there, Wednesday I was in North Berwick, fabulous area for driving:p

Sorry I missed you, didn't see your Mini?

Crombers
5th April 2006, 06:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

didn't see your Mini?

She's forgotten she got one :p;)

Kirsty
7th April 2006, 04:58 AM
HEE HEE!! Yep doing my orbit!! Still here and back out in my MINI again!!! Haven't been driving for a while cos I was diagnosed with breast cancer just after christmas and have had to have two operations and just had my second chemo yesterday!!! It's all going well and the antisickness are fantastic cos I've not been sick or anything!!!! I'm off work for the next wee while so I get a bit mixed up with where I am in the week!! Sorry!!! I was in my boyfriend Steve's car!! (a non MINI) BOOO!!!!
I am having withdrawl symptoms and I'll need to have a look at the runs list cos the next one I'm down for is the Arbroath one and that'll make it a whole year since I've been on a run and thats bad!!!! I'll make more of an efffort I promise!!!!

Craig
7th April 2006, 05:02 AM
Blooming 'eck Kirsty, hope things work out for you... My Mother-in-law had breast cancer about 3 years ago and she is doing fine now:approve:...

Hope to see you on a run soon and keep well :D

Crombers
7th April 2006, 05:07 AM
Hey Kirsty , will be good to see you any run any time , look forward to havin a natter ;):cool:

3GGG
7th April 2006, 05:43 PM
Kirtsy, best wishes from us all - obviously we were unaware that you had been unwell, so take this opportunity to wish a full and speedy recovery.

Burple
7th April 2006, 06:37 PM
Crikey woman! that's not the best :( hope you're feeling a lot better! Think positive... Strong like Bull! :D

Kirsty
7th April 2006, 09:52 PM
Aw thank you all so much!! I'm really doing ok!!! Apart from the hair loss and stuff it's really ok!! I think the thought of it all was worse than actually going through it!!! Only time will tel but as long as the drugs keep working I'm sorted!! WOOHOO!! I'll get looking on the other thread for runs and hope to see you all soon!!!! Ronnie will be having a wee face lift shortly so that'll keep my happy!!!

Crombers
7th April 2006, 10:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty
[Ronnie will be having a wee face lift shortly

Me thinks Kirsty might be treating Ronnie to an Aerokit ? Spots ? Colour Coding ?

Don't tell us , keep it a secret & surprise us all when we see you next :D:cool:;)

Kirsty
11th April 2006, 02:17 AM
Ahh you're right you'll have to wait and see!!! HEE HEE!!! See you all soon!!!!

X30YES
11th April 2006, 05:39 AM
Hey Kirsty ,'Toot Toot' :p, glad to hear your on the mend and feeling better ,hope you are well and hope to see you soon on a run soon .
A

Big Col
11th April 2006, 06:01 AM
FOOOKIN 'ELL!!!! Hope you're on the mend K!

By the way...people REALLY having to go some to have a bigger foot in mouth moment than THAT one from lnl!! ;)

Kirsty
12th April 2006, 05:56 PM
Angus!!! Thot you had disappeared tooo!!! Did you mean the bit where he said I was a bull Col?? Sorry this is really sabotaging the thread now!!! HEE HEE!!!! I'm still doing fine thank you!!

Burple
12th April 2006, 06:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

FOOOKIN 'ELL!!!! Hope you're on the mend K!

By the way...people REALLY having to go some to have a bigger foot in mouth moment than THAT one from lnl!! ;)

wot????

(where's the puzzled smiley??) :D

yer haverin' keech big man :p

Kirsty
12th April 2006, 06:21 PM
Confused me too so don't worry!! No offence or foot in mouth taken!! Oh did he maybe mean foot and mouth!!!!??? HEE HEE!!!!

Big Col
12th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Ok that'll teach me to post after I've been oot for a few beers! I totally misread lnls first post. Don't ask! :I:I:I:I

Kirsty
13th April 2006, 03:30 AM
Oh come on you have to tell us what you were wittering on about!!! HEE HEE!!! Give as a laugh oh tall one!!!! You won't offend so don't worry!!!

Big Col
13th April 2006, 04:42 AM
I...uh...well...I actually read lnls post as saying "Our last orbit of her". :I:I:I

Sheilz
15th April 2006, 07:28 AM
Lots of luck Kirsty, hope you're fighting fit in no time. :D:D:D

Kirsty
18th April 2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks very much Sheila!!! As for you Col....well I think the less said the better!!! HEE HEE!!!!

The Dogfather
18th April 2006, 09:37 PM
I agree the less Col says the better, anyone got a gag and a large step ladder :question: