PDA

View Full Version : Craigd & Markyc

N12 JLK
3rd April 2006, 05:01 AM
Loved Dougal looking really smart did think that the John Cooper stickers were out by 3mm though on the bonnet:D. Keep working at Lesley though as I think shes coming roung to the Cooper works package Craig, just another wee run and I think weve cracked it!!!!!.By the way Mark we both loved the wing mirror covers and think you should keep them they set off your car really well:dead::dead::), Kerrs bringing the Tweenies video as you requested for the run next week Mark.;)

Mini Me
3rd April 2006, 05:17 AM
did i hear JCW sound kit....(jason, you can finance these on the QT).....:p

N12 JLK
3rd April 2006, 05:20 AM
Roaster quoted £650 inc fitting come on you can do better Ian I know you can!!!!, come on tempt me and Les!!

markyc
3rd April 2006, 05:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Loved Dougal looking really smart did think that the John Cooper stickers were out by 3mm though on the bonnet:D. Keep working at Lesley though as I think shes coming roung to the Cooper works package Craig, just another wee run and I think weve cracked it!!!!!.By the way Mark we both loved the wing mirror covers and think you should keep them they set off your car really well:dead::dead::), Kerrs bringing the Tweenies video as you requested for the run next week Mark.;)

The Coop stickers are perfect :question: it was just your dicky curry belly eyesight making you think they were off :dead::dead::clown: I've thought about keeping the wing mirror caps but eh NO Soon as I get the nod from Big Al at Menzies they are gonners :approve::D
Craig the wee man is bringing a Tweenies video :question: your favourite aint it :eek::eek::blackeye::D:clown:

Craig
3rd April 2006, 03:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Craig the wee man is bringing a Tweenies video :question: your favourite aint it :eek::eek::blackeye::D:clown:

:eek::eek::blackeye::blackeye:;):D

N12 JLK
5th April 2006, 03:23 AM
What do you mean Kerr that Marks as cuddly as Doodles;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th April 2006, 05:53 AM

What do you mean Kerr that Marks as cuddly as Doodles;)

What happened to Tinky Winky or whatever character you put on before:question:

N12 JLK
5th April 2006, 06:00 AM
forgot that was the wrong show:disapprove:

AndyP & Lenore
5th April 2006, 06:01 AM

forgot that was the wrong show:disapprove:

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww. I see.

Crombers
5th April 2006, 07:11 AM
Where in the hell is this topic going