PDA

View Full Version : When going for an important job interview...

lightbody
31st March 2006, 12:31 AM
... and you've just bought a new suit... always remember to take that wee cloth label off the sleeve.

Guess who forgot...

:I :eek: :I :eek:

I need a very, very large dram...

Big Col
31st March 2006, 12:34 AM
Yup when going for an interview you should take the time to check yourself over before you sleeve...I mean leave. :D

Bignorm
31st March 2006, 12:54 AM
ha ha ha brilliant dont worry i once went to london for an interview and forgot my shoes and had slept in so i had to go in my suit and timbies so guess who never got the job i explained everything but it did not go down well

Moonshine
31st March 2006, 05:37 AM
HAHAHA!! brilliant! D'oh!!

I once had an interview in London scheduled for Noon, so i was booked on the 7am BA shuttle to Heathrow but unfortunately I went out on the razzle the night before and woke up at home at 6.45! I wish I had a video camera!! I woke with a start, satup, rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch, then had a McCauly Caulkin home alone moment.. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!! I lept out of bed, and just ran around in circles for a couple of minutes not able to think straight.

Once i calmed down, i was able to think logically, and i called BA, rebooked myself for the 9 flight and goy to london on time - i made it by 5 mins - no room for error!

All the time i was wondering if i was going to have to call them to say i was going to be late - i never did, but i was a bit frazzled by the time i got there.

nope - i didn't get the job either!!

Gerry

Crombers
31st March 2006, 05:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Moonshine

HAHAHA!! brilliant! D'oh!!

I once had an interview in London scheduled for Noon, so i was booked on the 7am BA shuttle to Heathrow but unfortunately I went out on the razzle the night before and woke up at home at 6.45! I wish I had a video camera!! I woke with a start, satup, rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch, then had a McCauly Caulkin home alone moment.. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!! I lept out of bed, and just ran around in circles for a couple of minutes not able to think straight.

Once i calmed down, i was able to think logically, and i called BA, rebooked myself for the 9 flight and goy to london on time - i made it by 5 mins - no room for error!

All the time i was wondering if i was going to have to call them to say i was going to be late - i never did, but i was a bit frazzled by the time i got there.

nope - i didn't get the job either!!

Gerry

:clown:Never :D