PDA

View Full Version : missing boy

monkimagic
28th March 2006, 06:34 PM
I have been up all night looking for a missing boy, he is in Niamh's class at school...he has been missing since after school yesterday.
Had the police banging on the door at 3am to speak to Niamh, she was so scared but managed the polices questions.
Gonna go back out in a bit as the police are arranging another search.
The RAF helicopter has been hovering since day break

Its a terrible ****ing world, but I hope he is OK....

Burple
28th March 2006, 06:47 PM
That's awful! How old are they? Hopefully he'll be safe and sound 'hiding' somewhere!

Where about do you guys stay?

monkimagic
28th March 2006, 06:53 PM
The boy is 8 Niamh is 9, we are in Kincorth.

Headlines Tuesday 28th March

A major search is underway for an Aberdeen boy missing from his Kincorth home overnight. Police say they are extremely concerned for the safety of 8 year old Dylan Trendall. An RAF helicopter and police search teams have been out overnight looking for him - without any success so far.

Gismo
28th March 2006, 07:18 PM
Saw the chopper hovering around the bridge of dee this morning on my way to work, fingers crossed for the wee lad and his family

Mini Me
28th March 2006, 07:20 PM
oh man, thats terrible.
i hope they find the poor lad safe and well...

bpirie1000
28th March 2006, 09:30 PM
just been confirmed that he has been found safe and well.

At last the police have managed to assist.

Least he is safe and well..

Crombers
28th March 2006, 09:57 PM
A happy ending thankfully.

Big Col
28th March 2006, 10:03 PM
Jeez is that why that helicopter was there?!?!?! I saw it this morning as it was hovering not far from my work! Really glad the wee chap was found safe and well!

lightbody
28th March 2006, 10:20 PM
Thats fantastic news.

monkimagic
28th March 2006, 10:43 PM
Good news for sure. The police had advised us to prepare for the worst as we searched, esp in wheelie bins.

Very glad he is OK.

Bignorm
29th March 2006, 01:23 AM
so what happened did he just wonder off or that <glad hes ok tho>

The Dogfather
29th March 2006, 02:16 AM
Great news, I heard he was staying with a family friend :question:

N12 JLK
29th March 2006, 05:37 AM
Superb a happy ending !

Sheilz
29th March 2006, 07:25 AM
I was on strike today and wandered into a local shop feeling pretty pleased at an extra day off when I heard about this wee boy. Went home to get my wellies to go and join the searchers, jumped in the car and lo and behold the headline news on the radio was him being home safe and well. Last time an eight year old went missing in Aberdeen was a tragedy. His mum and dad must have gone through hell. Scary stuff.