PDA

View Full Version : Why oh why....

Big Col
27th March 2006, 05:44 PM
would you try and race a Cooper 'S if you were in a Rover 600?!?!? I don't get it!

Burple
27th March 2006, 07:04 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

Except maybe if it was one of those 600 series Turbos.. They're a bit quick! Ally's (Zimbo) mate had one, sure it had adjustable boost on it, and damn,... that was fast! Wasn't metallic red was it? ;):p

But if it was a boggo standard rep-mobile, I hope you gave them a right good seeing-to! ;):D:D

Gismo
27th March 2006, 07:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
would you try and race a Cooper 'S if you were in a Rover 600?!?!? I don't get it!

Cause they knew you were driving :p

Big Col
27th March 2006, 10:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Cause they knew you were driving :p

Yeah 'cos I can actually be seen driving the car as my head reaches higher than the steering wheel and bottom of the window! They'd have to spot your periscope!

He was given a seeing to and then sat an inch off my bumper evertime we were waiting in traffic. People are odd.

Crombers
27th March 2006, 10:24 PM
It it was the Turbo it may well give you a run for yer money in a straight line but as soon as you hit the twisties you'd leave him for dead.

Burple
27th March 2006, 10:25 PM
quote:
He was given a seeing to and then sat an inch off my bumper evertime we were waiting in traffic. People are odd.

That's why I want one of those programmable scrolling LED signs for in the back window...

It's default setting would be "BACK THE FCUK OFF!" :cool::D

or.."Think your brakes are better than mine?"
:D

lightbody
27th March 2006, 10:36 PM
OOh yeah - my pal had a 620ti. It was stonking. nearly 200bhp

http://www.pepipoo.com/Rover_620ti.htm

The Dogfather
28th March 2006, 12:49 AM
If it was a 620ti they can seriously shift :D

Gismo
28th March 2006, 12:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
You'd have to take it back to get the spelling sorted :p

J Cee
28th March 2006, 01:08 AM
That's why I want one of those programmable scrolling LED signs for in the back window...

It's default setting would be "BACK THE FCUK OFF!"

or.."Think your brakes are better than mine?"

Or.." STOP BEING A FUD " :D

Burple
28th March 2006, 01:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
You'd have to take it back to get the spelling sorted :p

:p:p:p
That'd just be my dodgy spelling whilst driving ;) Heh.. nah I'd hope there would be a few presets to select :D:D:D:D
They're programmable via remote control ;):p

Mon the fish
28th March 2006, 03:58 AM
Some numpty in a 100bhp TDi Passat tried to race my S Works last week. I don't react to people like him normally, but I did brake test him a bit before leaving him for dead :p