PDA

View Full Version : Look out Dundee - here I come!

Wul
4th November 2003, 05:34 PM
Well folks - looks like i drew the short straw here at work and got landed working on the A92 upgrade contract!

So will be up your neck of the woods a few times a week for the next 10 months! So will be on the look out for you all!:):p

Burple
4th November 2003, 07:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Well folks - looks like i drew the short straw here at work and got landed working on the A92 upgrade contract!

Oi!! ;);):D
We'll be watching.... :cool::D
If you fancy a beer sometime, you know where we lurk... ;)

Julz
4th November 2003, 10:19 PM
Hee hee, lovely cold site offices for the winter!! I managed to avoid being sent to the Kincardine site for the next 3 months, and am sitting here all nice and cosy!!
I'll keep an eye out for ya, you cartainly couldn't miss me, plus our office is near the end of the Kingsway!!:clown:(that's you in the cold, with a rosy nosy!!):clown::clown::clown::clown::I:I:I(have some rosy cheeks too!!):I:clown::I:clown::I:clown::I:clown::I:clown ::I:clown:

Wul
4th November 2003, 10:49 PM
:clown:

Better dig out the thermals!:I

duncan
6th November 2003, 04:31 AM
I'm along that road nearly every day - when i'm working - I'll keep a look out!

Wul
6th November 2003, 05:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by satelite

Soon to be slowly going along that road every day once they start digging it up proper!:p

Gismo
6th November 2003, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by WulSoon to be slowly going along that road every day once they start digging it up proper!:p
You can't get much slower than it is, it's already restricted to 50mph and even then the tractors make it ssslllooowww

Bonnie Scotland

duncan
11th November 2003, 05:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

quote:Originally posted by satelite

Soon to be slowly going along that road every day once they start digging it up proper!:p

Can't wait! I get to be the passenger, an extra 20 minute sleep on the way to Montrose!