PDA

View Full Version : mud flaps?

claire
24th March 2006, 06:00 AM
this is prob a silly question, but, can i still get mudflaps for my mini if i have the aero bumpers on it:question:

I'm just so fed up of my mini always having a dirty bottom!!:I

The Dogfather
24th March 2006, 06:16 AM
I doubt mudguards will make that much difference to the back of the car...... unless they are the huge ones you see on Subarus

Sheilz
24th March 2006, 06:21 AM
The mini ones are nice, dont stop the dirt very much and whatever dont get JC to put them on. Think mine were about £14 to buy but cost about £86 for them to put on. Robbery!:disapprove:

Mark R
24th March 2006, 06:26 AM
I don't think the rear MINI ones can be fitted to a car with an aero kit. Front ones can still go on Ok though.

ianking
24th March 2006, 06:38 AM
I think none of the mudflaps can go on when you have aero kit. Im prety sure this is the case anyway.

claire
24th March 2006, 06:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

The mini ones are nice, dont stop the dirt very much and whatever dont get JC to put them on. Think mine were about £14 to buy but cost about £86 for them to put on. Robbery!:disapprove:

:eek: bloomin eck - thats crazy cash for fitting them!!!

Crombers
24th March 2006, 09:08 AM
Front flaps (ace) will go with the Aerokit but rears nah!! (look pi$h IMHO) :p

Sheilz
24th March 2006, 07:16 PM
Sorry, dont have aero kit on my car - just realised the point of the :question: And yes Claire it was a shocking price. I remember squeeking Fit!!!!!!!!!! on the other end of the phone :D:D:D

X30YES
25th March 2006, 12:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

this is prob a silly question, but, can i still get mudflaps for my mini if i have the aero bumpers on it:question:

I'm just so fed up of my mini always having a dirty bottom!!:I

Ive always had MUD flaps fitted , they do work !!!! ,but they dont fit the S (rear), and will fit them to the front of the aero kit as I have noticed that I have splash marks already :p