PDA

View Full Version : T8 SLD

Sheilz
23rd March 2006, 04:45 AM
Often see this bonnie wee car around town. Saw it tonight at the rear of the Music hall. Pretty chaotic! Were you going to the concert or just dropping someone off? :D:D:D

T8SLD
24th March 2006, 03:22 AM
I've never had my daisy called "a bonnie wee car" - that's cheered me up after a bad day! :p

Was that you who let me out last night at the music hall then? I was dropping off an excited little girl who was in the concert and then i had the joys of finding a parking space - total nightmare! If you were at the concert hope you enjoyed! :)

Sheilz
24th March 2006, 05:28 AM
Yes it was. I couldnt get tickets, by the time I got round to it they were sold out. My youngest was in the concert too, as was Kinghorn's wee sister. The parking was bad! Mine in particular judging by the look of serious disapproval I got from an old mannie blocked in when I collected Catriona at the end! Cant please everyone ;):D:D

T8SLD
24th March 2006, 11:02 PM
I was being a surrogate mum for the evening to help my friend out (i'm still too young for kids :p). Shame you missed the concert as it was really good - i got a shock actually!

How old is your daughter? I will ask Catriona (surname Merchant and in lower 3) if she knows her.

Oh, and was that your car i parked beside at Asda in Dyce today?

Sheilz
25th March 2006, 04:23 AM
My Catriona (Forbes Grant)is also in L3a and Catriona M is one of her wee friends. Small world. Catriona's mum has a cracking mini too.:D:D:D

T8SLD
25th March 2006, 08:37 PM
Gee whizz, it really is a small world!