PDA

View Full Version : car for my mother

Bignorm
22nd March 2006, 08:10 PM
looking for a wee run around car for my mother looking for any car must be an auto tho looking to spend about 1200 max cheers for any help:D:D

feefabelle
23rd March 2006, 02:16 AM
what happened to the BIG Merc normy???

Sheilz
23rd March 2006, 04:56 AM
I have the very car for you. Honda civic 1.4 R reg with less than 28K on the clock. Bought from a friend who emmigrated and has been lying almost unused in my drive. If your interested contact me. I dont like it coz its automatic. Kept doing emergency stops. Felt only way i could drive it safely would be to tie my left leg around my neck. Other than that a perfect wifie car. Has cool wolfrace alloys to lift it above the ordinary. Very tidy and clean and comfortable too. Contact me if you're interested.

Bignorm
23rd March 2006, 08:21 PM
HEY FI got rid of the merc got her a bmw but now my wee bro is getting the bmw and my maw is looking for a wee runner just for back and forth to her work and back hey sheilz please contact me on 01786464559 very interested

Sheilz
24th March 2006, 06:33 AM
Hi Norman, spoke to other half tonight (offshore) he said the mileage is under 21K not 28 as I first said. He says £1500 so perhaps this is too much. I just noted your max fig. We've had the car for six weeks and only used by Munro while the primera was in for its MOT Munro thinks the mileage and general good condition means the £1500 is a good price and is what we paid for it. Jenna had a month to give up her flat job etc so we took the car at that price to see if it would be any use to some of the offspring, if not we intended selling it on. I had forgotten it was an automatic and of course no one in the family particularly interested in it. Let me know if your still interested.
:D:D:D

Bignorm
24th March 2006, 09:42 PM
hey sheilz does sound really good but just bought her a toyota ceilca gtr good nick and good price thanks anyway

Sheilz
24th March 2006, 11:38 PM
no probs!:D:D:D

The Dogfather
24th March 2006, 11:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by roaster21

hey sheilz does sound really good but just bought her a toyota ceilca gtr good nick and good price thanks anyway

Your ma has an interesting taste in cars.

Bignorm
28th March 2006, 06:28 PM
well you know what they say about women in there 40's